Board index Roller Coaster Games NoLimits Coaster 2 Background Plant Customization?

Background Plant Customization?

All discussion relation to NoLimits Coaster 2 should be posted here. Purchase NoLimits Coaster from this page: nolimits-coaster-2-purchase-and-upgrade-links-t32524.html

Post January 25th, 2014, 5:51 pm

Points on hand: 71.00 Points
Does anybody know how to make your own *.nl2bgp files? I'd like to make it autumn in my park, but it doesn't work out well if all of the background plants are completely green. Is it possible to convert the existing fall plants to background plants?

Post January 25th, 2014, 6:27 pm
Turbo User avatar

Points on hand: 5,506.00 Points
Bank: 21,857.68 Points

Yes, in the environment settings you can do that.
Advanced > Environment Editor > bg. Objects

That's where you can decide what the background objects are
Coaster Count: 582 // Top Five: 1. Helix 2. Nemesis 3. Big Bad Wolf 4. Boulder Dash 5. Balder

Coasterkidmwm wrote:
4 G's to the taint was a bit much for me because I'm not a power bottom like Turbo

Post January 25th, 2014, 7:45 pm

Points on hand: 71.00 Points
Thanks, Turbo. I was able to destroy the existing background plants by editing the environment file and then restarting the editor, but the new trees don't appear. Is this because there's only a single instance of each object? I tried editing one of the trees to auto-place and then adding that file to the background, but no dice.

Return to NoLimits Coaster 2