Board index Theme Park Discussions Theme Park News & Construction! Be one of the first riders on one of the Bizzaro's

Be one of the first riders on one of the Bizzaro's

Theme Park Construction And News Forum

Points on hand: 120.00 Points

It's the roller coaster everyone?????????s talking about ????????? and you could ride it first!

But to get the Gold Ticket, you?????????ll have to compete in a fast-paced, brain-challenging scavenger hunt. And you?????????ll have to be one of the top finishers.

Check out the dates below:

SATURDAY, MAY 2: SIX FLAGS GREAT ADVENTURE ????????? JACKSON, NJ

SATURDAY, MAY 9 : SIX FLAGS NEW ENGLAND ????????? AGAWAM, MA

So sign up below, head to Six Flags for the scavenger hunt, and you could be the first to ride the
all-new Bizarro at an exclusive preview day before the ride opens to the public

Go to http://www.bizarroishere.com/liveevents/default.aspx to sign up!
Last edited by jdclga on April 24th, 2009, 10:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post April 28th, 2009, 10:47 pm

Anyone planning on attenting either one? ill be at the SFGAdv one

Post May 2nd, 2009, 6:34 pm

Well i am back home after the hunt. I didn't finish all the parts, i finished all expect about 4/5 of them. Heres a little report--

Got to the park a little late. by the time i was walking in after security it was already starting, i rushed to the character cafe and my friend was in hand with the button we had to wear,the packed with puzzles, and we started. The packet had a bunch of puzzles, a map which had locations of areas with clues, a little intro/direction thing, and a answer sheet. You basically had to solve puzzles by going to areas which were marked with a letter which signaled what puzzle went with it.

Once you solved the puzzle, numbers were reveled which was your "PIN". You called a number after every puzzle you solved and entered the PIN for each puzzle sheet. Then a voice came on and told you a word which was written down on the answer sheet.

It was getting close to the time we had to leave so we sat on a bench by character cafe and tried solving a few, and a worker involved came over to us and asked if we finished, we told him no and we had to go anyway. So he said something along the lines of "Oh, well you guys should just hand it in anyway, you'll never know what will happen , just write your name and phone number on the envelope and hand it in." He walked with us up there, we wrote our names on the envelope,[looked like we could've been one of the last ones] my friend gave someone a exit pass that someone gave to us while we were sitting on the bench,[we couldn't use because we had to leave] and we left.

By what the guy said led me to think that they allowed a certain number of people into the hunt[like as much as a train can hold or something] and let us to the hunt, but however the idea was whether you finished or not, you still get the golden ticket. Which i hope is the case too lol.

Return to Theme Park News & Construction!