Board index Theme Park Discussions Theme Park News & Construction! Behemoth - Canada's Wonderland 2008

Behemoth - Canada's Wonderland 2008

Theme Park Construction And News Forum

Post March 17th, 2008, 7:54 pm

Points on hand: 3,189.00 Points

Originally posted by minicoopertx

Originally posted by coasterguy77
Yeah, I noticed those in August, aha. Dude, if they turn the trims on, they won't slow it down more than it's going in the test vids (which would still be awesome anyway). And that's if they do decide to use them.

Do you have some sort of inside information on this, or are you just pulling statements like that out of your butt?

How do you know it won't be trimmed slower than it's going in the test vid?
How do you know if they are even considering not using them?

Relax foo, I didn't try to kill you. I don't know if they are considering them, where did I even mention anything about that? I said if they do decide to use them, not suggesting anything, see? And no, I don't know it won't be trimmed slower than it's going, but I don't see any reason for them to...If it's a cold winter day, the first run, and it's already going that speed, I think it was designed to do something like that. Most B&M's I've seen test go a LOT slower than that on their first run. I'm just assuming, and a little bit of hoping.

Post March 17th, 2008, 9:27 pm

Points on hand: 2,481.00 Points

i <3 that roar... it looks awesome... i might run away to canada [lol]

Post March 18th, 2008, 9:25 pm

Points on hand: 3,999.00 Points
I agree with you Architect. Those supports look few and far between. Make it look even more dangerous.

Post March 23rd, 2008, 1:21 am

Points on hand: 1,150.00 Points

Post March 31st, 2008, 7:23 pm

Points on hand: 3,189.00 Points

Wow, it's a lot louder than I was expecting. I was at the park recently and could hear it from way, way outside the park. <3

Previous

Return to Theme Park News & Construction!