Board index Theme Park Discussions Theme Park News & Construction! Ben10 : Ultimate mission

Ben10 : Ultimate mission

Theme Park Construction And News Forum

Post February 28th, 2011, 6:25 pm

Points on hand: 5,761.00 Points

as posted by drayton manor on there facebook page

Based on the hit TV series by Cartoon Network, the Ben 10 roller coaster ride will be called Ben 10: Ultimate Mission, and will also include a host of activity and adventure as part of the queuing system for the ride.

The initial stage of t...he queuing system transports visitors to Azmuth?????????s Lab on Galvan Prime planet, where they are introduced to Azmuth, the creator of the Omnitrix, which is used by Ben to transform himself into aliens. The Omnitirx is broken so Azmuth needs to fix it before villain Vilgax discovers that it's on Galvan and tries to capture it for himself. The adventure begins?????????

Moving next to the Alien Chamber, visitors will be immersed in intergalactic alien world. As visitors progress through the workshop, laser beam blasts and warning alerts can be heard, bright lights flash and the ground begins to shake ????????? the lab is under attack from Vilgax.

Visitors must activate the laser cannon in order to stop Vilgax?????????s ship before it lands. Boarding the roller coaster, they must ride at full force to the blast cannon, with Vilgax hot on their tail. After the breathtaking excitement aboard the roller coaster, riders are informed that they?????????ve successfully completed their mission. Vilgax has been defeated!

Riders then enter the exclusively themed Cartoon Network shop, showcasing an exciting range of Cartoon Network games and toys, and where they can view video footage and images of their adventure on the thrilling roller coaster ride.

Ben 10: Ultimate Mission will accommodate approximately 850 riders per hour, guarantees thrills and is set to be a firm favourite with visitors of all ages. The coaster is the world?????????s first Junior Boomerang model and launches riders forwards on their first tour of the track before they return travelling backwards along the same route. The track itself will be 180m long and will reach heights of 20m whilst the coaster reaches speeds of up to 55 kph, and a g-force of three.

The exciting new coaster and shop will be part of an amazing Cartoon Network Street, which will also include a Cartoon Network diner that will be thematically decorated both inside and out and will also play Cartoon Network cartoons on flat screens around the diner.

There will also be a stage above the Ben 10: Ultimate Mission entrance, which will accommodate live shows to entertain guests as they approach the ride during busy periods.

To book tickets, or for more information about the park, visit www.draytonmanor.co.uk or call 0844 472 1960. Reduced prices are available for tickets bought in advance.
Making screams come true

Post February 28th, 2011, 8:42 pm
Jer User avatar

Points on hand: 1,089.00 Points

The people who created these names, what were they smoking, and where can I get some.
Phoenix|Maverick|Skyrush|RFII|Leviathan|Bizzaro[SFNE]|Bdash|Griffon|El Toro|Verbolten
RIP Chiller: 1997-2008

Post February 28th, 2011, 9:06 pm
Tetsu Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 44.00 Points
Bank: 4,333.00 Points
That show was decent when it started out, then it went the way of "Rugrats" when it got a sequel series.

Ride looks pretty cool though and I do like the shade of green on the tracks.

Post February 28th, 2011, 9:36 pm
Coasterkidmwm User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 8,049.10 Points
Bank: 15,000.00 Points
Is 850 riders per hour a stupid capacity for the size of this park? I don't know much about the park.
"Careful man, there's a beverage here!"

Post March 1st, 2011, 3:43 am
Tetsu Premium Member
Premium Member

It seems that most UK parks dont get nearly the attendance on what our American parks get. So I would say it is realistic.

Post March 1st, 2011, 3:50 am

Points on hand: 2,652.00 Points
Bank: 2,739.00 Points

http://www.ukparknews.co.uk/entry/cms/?p=322

Found this on Coaster Force, yes, I use Coaster force for news and pics, but, they got nothing on our exchange looks like a lot of fun for a family coaster.

Image Insert:
8.35 KB
"if you found your laughin' place, how come you ain't laughin'."https://www.facebook.com/calicoaster1/

Post March 1st, 2011, 5:09 am

Points on hand: 62.00 Points
I actually really like this idea, even though it's a junior coater. It's fun and creative for the kiddies. And I agree with Tetsu, the show wasn't actually too bad until the sequel series. They grew up and the intensity of the episodes withered to absoutely nothing.
So, my friend came up to me the other day and asked if I wanted a frozen banana, and I said no, but I want a normal banana later, so... yea.

- RIP Mitch Hedberg

Post March 1st, 2011, 3:03 pm
Jer User avatar

Points on hand: 1,089.00 Points

I wonder if there will be any airtime in the back row.
Phoenix|Maverick|Skyrush|RFII|Leviathan|Bizzaro[SFNE]|Bdash|Griffon|El Toro|Verbolten
RIP Chiller: 1997-2008

Post March 1st, 2011, 3:58 pm
gouldy User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 2,833.00 Points
Bank: 25,088.00 Points

Originally posted by Jer

I wonder if there will be any airtime in the back row.

There won't be any airtime in any of the other rows, so I doubt it [lol]

Post March 2nd, 2011, 2:23 pm

Points on hand: 5,761.00 Points

Originally posted by spacemountainfan619

http://www.ukparknews.co.uk/entry/cms/?p=322

Found this on Coaster Force, yes, I use Coaster force for news and pics, but, they got nothing on our exchange looks like a lot of fun for a family coaster.

Image Insert:
8.35 KB

i purposly didnt use any of the photos as they were taken by a profesional photographer and require permition, im currently awaiting his permition to use them. the 2nd one is from him and unfortunetly i would surgest that site staff and admin remove it.

the opening date of the park is march 16th but im lead to belive from staff it wont be open till mid april.
Making screams come true

Post March 2nd, 2011, 8:27 pm
Tetsu Premium Member
Premium Member

Post March 2nd, 2011, 10:23 pm

Points on hand: 235.00 Points

Return to Theme Park News & Construction!