Board index Videography User Submitted Park Videos Bizzaro (a.k.a. Medusa) Cobra Roll at SFGA

Bizzaro (a.k.a. Medusa) Cobra Roll at SFGA

Post your theme park videos here!

Post September 4th, 2015, 10:25 pm

Points on hand: 342.00 Points
Shot this video of Bizarro's cobra roll for reference.
Enjoy!

Post September 4th, 2015, 10:39 pm

Points on hand: 4,800.70 Points
Bank: 0.00 Points

Bizarro's cobra roll placement couldn't have been any better. It's a subtle stroke of genius for B&M and Gadv, just walking in and seeing that massive thing right on top of you is pretty memorable. I've been on it countless times but that still gets me every time. In addition the supports for it are right on the path (some of them are fenced off now though) so you can actually touch it and see how massive it is compared to you. I've gotten a lot of pictures taken next to those supports :D . And this thing is *loud* too. Definitely one of the louder B&M's. If you're leaning on the supports when it passes you it rattles you like crazy.

I really like the whole plaza/area of the park, it was well done but it's location is leading to decreased ridership numbers on Bizarro. If they added something back there it would be popular once again.
It's been a long time
Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCErEzTkqrD55UEiIiiKsKmg

Post September 4th, 2015, 11:04 pm

Points on hand: 2,485.00 Points
Medusa is definitely an amazing ride. I've ridden it 7 times in a row on an empty day at SFGadv... I could of kept riding but the others in my party wanted to move on (to binge riding nitro 10 times later that day).

I rode it when it was bizarro, and I think my favorite part is the interlocking corks, mainly because I find it awesome how you get that refreshing mist or even a burst of water while twisting above and over the spiked 'contraption'.

Post September 5th, 2015, 9:55 am

Points on hand: 342.00 Points
This ride is great - I tried getting some slo-mo's of my wife on the ride while at the entrance but my phone ran out of space! :cry:

Post September 6th, 2015, 10:35 am

Points on hand: 13,491.00 Points
The beauty of this element is what environments are making! :D
-- I was happy to be with NL1 - [:')] --

Return to User Submitted Park Videos