Board index Roller Coaster Games Hard Hat Area Black Hole

Black Hole

The Hard Hat Area is the place to post construction news about your ride, so this is the place to hype your future upload!

Post October 12th, 2004, 6:59 pm
Kev True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 3,347.00 Points
I've decided to go with the 'Black Hole' name suggestion. Haven't decided whether or not to do a different language translation of it though, but I'm seriously considering putting it in Chinese, which would be "?????????K??????????????????". That ought to trip up a few peeps. [:P]

Grim, your 500 points are on their way to you. Thanks for the suggestion!

edit: well it looks like this site doesn't like Chinese. I guess that decides it then.

Post October 14th, 2004, 8:10 pm
Kev True Addicts
True Addicts

No new pics this time. Just an update that I've finished the supports...but then I tore down half of them because it looked really sloppy. Have I mentioned that I really suck at supports? [:P] There's also a couple of spots in the track that I would like to smooth out more, if possible.

Post October 14th, 2004, 9:13 pm

Points on hand: 72.00 Points
Bank: 12,611.00 Points
Not many chances for negative g's here, but positive g fans will not be dissapointed, especially with the 4.5g helix.

That's the problem. I'm a negative g fan. :)

BTW, I'll do the supports for you if you really want me to. (I probably suck even more :)

Post October 14th, 2004, 10:03 pm
Kev True Addicts
True Addicts

Originally posted by coasteragent99

That's the problem. I'm a negative g fan. :)

BTW, I'll do the supports for you if you really want me to. (I probably suck even more :)

Then you probably won't like this coaster very much. [:P] I focused mainly on making a looping coaster, though it does have a nice pop of air right before rolling into the first inversion.

Thanks for the support offer, but I've already put in too much effort trying to get these things right to completely throw it away. Where were you a week ago??? [lol]

Post October 15th, 2004, 12:32 am

Points on hand: 5,801.00 Points

Post October 16th, 2004, 8:27 am
Kev True Addicts
True Addicts

Previous

Return to Hard Hat Area