Board index Theme Park Discussions Theme Park Trip Reports blackpool pleasure beach a small report.

blackpool pleasure beach a small report.

Visited a theme park and have a wild time?!? Post your trip report here and tell us all about it!

Post April 14th, 2006, 4:19 pm

Points on hand: 5,761.00 Points

ive been with m family in blackpool for the last few days and i managed to get away from them for an afternoon in blackpool pleasure beach. i said a small report because its nmore of an update on the park from the meet up earlyer in the year. so......

the grand national was open and the new cars are fantastic. the seats are soft and the resraints are very comfortable. it was only the second day of the ride being open and thetrains were not ariveing in the station quite right. they were stopping and going to get on the sensors right and they only had the 2 trains on the track. prety much all they was doing was reseting the ride for the holidays and the holiday rush.

the roler coaster now has seatbelts and ws only running 1 train as the other was in bits over on the storage tracks. looked like they was fixing new buffers and the seat belts. the seatbelts go across both passengers so you dont noticethem at all.

the big dipper is getting set for a new pair of trains also. there are marks around the brakes and there were 4 guys measureing up one of the trains with laser measures, they were doing this really accuratly so i assume there going to get new trains on th big dipper.

pepsi max was closed due to high winds.

the revelution is now open and in full oporation with its new launch cables, launch sleads, train wheels and even new voice telling you your about to go backwords.

everything else has not changed from the last report apart from the ques which were alot shorter.
Making screams come true

Return to Theme Park Trip Reports