Board index Roller Coaster Games NoLimits Coaster 2 Block script help...

Block script help...

All discussion relation to NoLimits Coaster 2 should be posted here. Purchase NoLimits Coaster from this page: nolimits-coaster-2-purchase-and-upgrade-links-t32524.html

Post March 13th, 2015, 2:23 am

Points on hand: 204.00 Points
Bank: 3,034.00 Points
SO! I can make basic working scripted coasters using the generator (pats self on back), but trying to make a coaster like FireChaser Express @ Dollywood where the switch block is the station itself, is that possible?

Post March 13th, 2015, 6:53 am

Points on hand: 4,689.00 Points
Bank: 1,372.00 Points
It is possible, you have to work the command for the switch track to change direction into the station part of the block script. I don't think you can do it with the generator and instead have to write it yourself, though I've never used the generator, so I won't know.

Post March 13th, 2015, 3:22 pm

Points on hand: 204.00 Points
Bank: 3,034.00 Points
so the station as a block is no different then brakes in script? Would the same command used for the normal switch blocks be interchangeable with the station?

Post March 13th, 2015, 3:35 pm

Points on hand: 4,689.00 Points
Bank: 1,372.00 Points
It's not the same, the Station script is a lot simpler compared to the Brakes since the game handles most of the station stuff instead of the script. You'd probably have to frankenstein together the switch brake and the station script to get it working.

Return to NoLimits Coaster 2