Board index Theme Park Discussions General Theme Park Discussions Boy Decapitated at Six Flags Over Georgia

Boy Decapitated at Six Flags Over Georgia

Discuss anything related to theme parks in general.

Points on hand: 5,801.00 Points

http://tinyurl.com/4orb8z

COBB COUNTY, Ga. (MyFox Atlanta) ????????? Investigators with Cobb County police said a boy was decapitated at Six Flags amusement park Saturday.

Authorities said the incident happened just after 2:00 p.m. Saturday. A church group went to the amusement park and a group of boys with the group jumped a fence and entered an area that was marked off limits.

One of the boys jumped up and tried to grab someone's feet who was on the Batman ride. The boy ended up being decapitated.

Investigators did not release the boy's age, name or the name of the church the boy was traveling with.

Post June 28th, 2008, 5:17 pm

Points on hand: 3,691.00 Points
wow, thats not good.
lol, now why do you think the area was mark "off limits"????

Post June 28th, 2008, 5:18 pm
jayman Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 3,115.00 Points

dumbass..
never heard of the church of stupidity.. well islam maybe, but that isnt called church

Post June 28th, 2008, 5:18 pm
Gav User avatar

Points on hand: 2,076.00 Points

Wow, thats some heavy stuff man. Although its another situation of park guests ignoring the rules.

Post June 28th, 2008, 5:31 pm
Oscar User avatar
Founding Member
Founding Member

Points on hand: 11,597.60 Points
Bank: 187,052.60 Points

It was a suicide bomber but forgot he was not to die alone.
Support Us! - Click Here To Donate $5 Monthly!
Paradox wrote:
No need to tell Oscar about the problems. He is magic.

Post June 28th, 2008, 5:40 pm

Points on hand: 2,664.00 Points
The 1998 incident in Paramounts Great America with Top Gun just repeated itself.

Post June 28th, 2008, 5:57 pm

Points on hand: 1,532.00 Points
Why would he try to hold someone's leg's on a train weighing a couple of tons? It was completely stupid and posses a reminder: Always follow the rules...

Post June 28th, 2008, 6:10 pm

Points on hand: 2,336.00 Points
I am sure the kid knew about momentum and the reasons why he should not grab onto somebody's legs. Kids are stupid, and stupid people die a lot. Way of the world.
Gay sex is great! (Qwerty 18:22)

Post June 28th, 2008, 6:11 pm

Points on hand: 9,697.00 Points
He deserves it.
X2 ??? Intimidator 305 ??? Millennium Force ??? Iron Rattler ??? El Toro ??? Fury 325 ??? Maverick ??? Skyrush ??? Twisted Timbers ??? Voyage

Post June 28th, 2008, 7:36 pm

Points on hand: 1,541.00 Points

Post June 28th, 2008, 7:59 pm

Points on hand: 893.00 Points

Post June 28th, 2008, 9:36 pm

Points on hand: 3,780.00 Points
If your hat falls off on a ride, it's lost. Just leave it be.

Post June 28th, 2008, 9:47 pm

Points on hand: 1,627.00 Points
Alright, Somehow the family of this kid is going to try to sue, but I'm going to have to say, the kid had it in for him no doubt.
-COASTERMAN390-

Post June 28th, 2008, 10:27 pm

theres no way the family can get money, its not like six flags had a path for people to walk right under the ride. and i dont think anyone said, yeah its fine, just go ahead and climb two fences into off limits areas. so i think they have no right suing.

Post June 28th, 2008, 11:18 pm

Points on hand: 2,481.00 Points

im sorry if i sound like an ass, but people like that deserve what they get... if the kid could jump the fence, he's obviously old enough to know better... it was his fault and nobody else's!! [stoning] stupid people like that really make me mad!!!

Originally posted by epijlh

Natural Selection is real.

haha! [lol][lol][lol]
Founder of the (Un-Official) Site Welcoming Crew --- I'M CUCKOO FOR COASTERCRAZY!!!

Post June 29th, 2008, 12:19 am
Coasterkidmwm User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 8,049.10 Points
Bank: 15,000.00 Points
Why am I not surprised it was a church group.
"Careful man, there's a beverage here!"

Post June 29th, 2008, 12:40 am

Originally posted by Coasterkidmwm

haha, i laugh at that.

Post June 29th, 2008, 1:29 am

Points on hand: 2,481.00 Points

ditto [:D]
Founder of the (Un-Official) Site Welcoming Crew --- I'M CUCKOO FOR COASTERCRAZY!!!

Post June 29th, 2008, 1:54 am

Points on hand: 2,336.00 Points
As soon as the name of the church group is released, they will be the new RickRoll of the internets.
Gay sex is great! (Qwerty 18:22)

Post June 29th, 2008, 2:00 am

Points on hand: 3,002.00 Points

Is it not common sense to stay OUTSIDE of the fences?
Trim breaks are your enemy, retracking/smoothing is your friend. I miss b&m floored sit downs. coaster count=39

Post June 29th, 2008, 2:50 am

Points on hand: 53.00 Points
I can see this all blowing up into, THEME PARKS ARENT SAFE ANYMORE (again for like the 20 billionth time.) And then the park is gonna get blamed and sued, the family is going to get away with a whole bunch of unjust money, and then the world is going to go into massive panic, and we all will die.
Gotta love dem' coasters!

Post June 29th, 2008, 8:59 am

Points on hand: 5,993.00 Points

Prayerfully, he was not someone from our "online coaster community" who was trying to do something stupid. I had not seen anyone who made mention of going to SFOG this week ... but man, why won't people learn to STAY OUT of those areas!
Sometimes the best thing to say is nothing at all.

Post June 29th, 2008, 9:50 am

Points on hand: 4,046.00 Points

welcome to my world. I had a Jehovah's Witness stop at my door the other day, and i had to stand there and listen to him beat me down with the bible while i tried my best to hold back laughs and tried not to do something rude.

edit: i just thought of something, how cool would it be to say "hey! i kicked some dudes head off at six flags the other day!" although it is quite a shame...

Post June 29th, 2008, 10:38 am

Points on hand: 5,993.00 Points

Originally posted by tmv8888

welcome to my world.
Not sure how this story and CKMWM's comment relates to your world ...

Originally posted by tmv8888

I had a Jehovah's Witness stop at my door the other day, and i had to stand there and listen to him beat me down with the bible while i tried my best to hold back laughs and tried not to do something rude.
[stupid]
Three words. Ready? Close ... the ... door. Not sure what he/she did to MAKE YOU stand there (there are well founded laws on the books against physical restraint against your will), but yeah, close the door. Duh. The longer you stand there the more they will ramble. There, now you have the solution.
Sometimes the best thing to say is nothing at all.

Post June 29th, 2008, 10:50 am

Points on hand: 2,704.00 Points
Originally posted by Rollercoastertycoon

I can see this all blowing up into, THEME PARKS ARENT SAFE ANYMORE (again for like the 20 billionth time.) And then the park is gonna get blamed and sued, the family is going to get away with a whole bunch of unjust money, and then the world is going to go into massive panic, and we all will die.

True

Also didnt this happen on talon or some coaster last year when a guy got hit in the head. And the person on the coaster had a broken leg through the inversions. I remeber saying i feel worse for the guy/girl on the ride.

Next

Return to General Theme Park Discussions