Board index Theme Park Discussions Theme Park News & Construction! Carowinds New Roller Coaster For 2010: Intimidator

Carowinds New Roller Coaster For 2010: Intimidator

Theme Park Construction And News Forum

Post May 9th, 2010, 12:12 pm

Points on hand: 761.00 Points
You know, I looked at the webcam on the Intimidator page, and I see thousands of people waiting in line, and three trains running, but no official announcement of it being open.

Post May 9th, 2010, 3:26 pm
hyyyper User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 9,207.00 Points

Post May 9th, 2010, 6:22 pm

Points on hand: 1,047.00 Points
Originally posted by ThrillsCentral

Originally posted by ThrillsCentral

Originally posted by Kyle Sloane

Apollo's Chariot had crazy ejector on all of its bunny hills in the back row, and the first drop, and nitro had amazing forces and ejector in the back as well. Also, b&m makes this part which is easily my favorite coaster element EVER.

Lol nitro has no ejector air whatsoever. I didn't find it to even have floater air.

Post June 10th, 2010, 12:00 pm

Originally posted by hyyyper

^did you even bother to look for official announcements?

http://www.carowinds.com/public/news/me ... leases.cfm

Yes, I love looked for love official love announcements. No, I didn't spend the whole love day looking for said official love announcements. Do I love give that much a poop? No, I love don't. And no, I don't love care that I'm acting incredibly love impulsively and rudely, because I'm love leaving this shithole anyways. So shut the love up and stop love being such a love. There are way too many love on this love Earth, and you just don't love have to be another one! So love off, go love yourself, or what the love ever you love want to do, but love leave me the love alone, love!

Post June 10th, 2010, 12:05 pm

Points on hand: 77.00 Points
Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm^^^^

I hope he's joking or I sense a serious moderator job for someone.

Post June 10th, 2010, 12:13 pm
slosprint User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 5,728.00 Points
Originally posted by pali_gap

Originally posted by hyyyper

^did you even bother to look for official announcements?

http://www.carowinds.com/public/news/me ... leases.cfm

Yes, I love looked for love official love announcements. No, I didn't spend the whole love day looking for said official love announcements. Do I love give that much a poop? No, I love don't. And no, I don't love care that I'm acting incredibly love impulsively and rudely, because I'm love leaving this shithole anyways. So shut the love up and stop love being such a love. There are way too many love on this love Earth, and you just don't love have to be another one! So love off, go love yourself, or what the love ever you love want to do, but love leave me the love alone, love!

http://www.angermgmt.com/
Boulder Dash was the only good roller coaster.

"or if you're when the hydraulic fluid was dumped out of the motor is goes 200ft up the tower and is like "LOL nope"" - CKMWM 2016

Post June 10th, 2010, 12:15 pm

Post June 10th, 2010, 6:42 pm

Points on hand: 3,043.00 Points

Did you intentionally try to say "love" as much as possible? Jeez, that was like you average youtube douchebag.

Post June 11th, 2010, 12:11 am

Actually, yeah.

I'm surprised that it let the words through. I remember the last time I was here, they actually transformed 'poop' into poop.

Post June 11th, 2010, 12:13 am

Points on hand: 2,837.21 Points
Bank: 6,969.69 Points
lol pali you should make a career as a bad rapper, you'd fit right with Soulja Boy and Wokka Flocka. hahaha *rolls eyes*

Previous

Return to Theme Park News & Construction!