Board index Roller Coaster Games Track Advertising Catalyna Beach Park

Catalyna Beach Park

Advertise your ride here to get it ridden and rated!

Post September 9th, 2010, 9:45 pm

Points on hand: 1,031.00 Points

http://www.coastercrazy.com/track_excha ... ?tid=17355
This is my first RCT2 upload. I made this a long time ago. I recently opened it and modified it alittle. It comes with 2 custom tracks that I put together. It's a mixture of different songs put into one file. One is general theme park music to make it feel exciting, the other is more adventure style. I used the fun houses since they dont break down as "speakers" to play the tracks.
-----------------------------------------------------
Takes place in a fictional beach near Los Angeles. "Catalyna Beach Park and Resort".

I put up alot of my own coasters, scenery and placed thrill rides and shops. So half the park is set up. Only problem I am having is no guests have shown up yet. If this problem arises for you, any advice can will be welcome and I'll fix it. Meanwhile if you like my coasters, go ahead and keep them. And you can atleast work from the layout and scenery already placed.

Instructions:

Copy the save file to the save folder of RCT2.

For the 2 sound files (CUSTOM1 and CUSTOM2), copy those into the "Data" folder of RCT2

Time Twister, and Wacky World's expansions required!
Last edited by Chicano3000X on September 10th, 2010, 12:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post September 10th, 2010, 12:17 pm

Points on hand: 209.00 Points
Bank: 311.00 Points
Dom you exect to release more RCT2 uploads in the next weeks?

Post September 10th, 2010, 4:49 pm

Points on hand: 1,031.00 Points
I'm gonna re upload this one. The problem is going to be the coasters that go underground. I wish they made it so that when you place an already built coaster that goes underground, it will atomatically know where to put tunnels. Also, the pain of placing staff again..

Return to Track Advertising