Board index Theme Park Discussions Theme Park News & Construction! Cedar Fair 2018 Construction Time Lapses

Cedar Fair 2018 Construction Time Lapses

Theme Park Construction And News Forum

Points on hand: 848.00 Points

This week's videos!

HangTime #33:

RailBlazer #15:

RailBlazer Ten-Week Time Lapse #3:
I, for one, welcome our new RMC overlords.

I can't believe I forgot to post this here last night, but here's the latest update video:

HangTime #34:

Two new videos tonight.

HangTime #35:

RailBlazer #16:
Last edited by EccentricGamerCL on April 29th, 2018, 8:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Here is this week's update for HangTime.

HangTime #36:

Points on hand: 10,012.00 Points
EEEEEK XCELERATOR IS RUNNING IN THAT 1NE.
1-Millennium Force | 2-Intimidator 305 | 3-Fury 325
4-Skyrush | 5-Iron Rattler | 6-X2 | 7-Kingda Ka
8-Voyage | 9-Maverick | 10-Monster

HangTime and RailBlazer updates!

HangTime #37:

RailBlazer #17:

Not really much to write home about for HangTime as the scheduled opening date approaches???they took down the construction fence, but that's pretty much it. RailBlazer has also started testing.

As a side note, I'm also starting to record videos for Carowinds' 2019 project, as they have a webcam pointed there. As long as they keep it where it is for the next few weeks, you should start seeing videos on that as construction on HangTime and RailBlazer winds down.

HangTime #38:

This will be the second to last update for HangTime since it opens this weekend???next week, you can expect a complete time lapse video of HangTime's construction over the past several months!

Looks like Carowinds turned off their webcam facing the 2019 project site...guess I won't be posting time lapse videos of that for a while. :(

HangTime opened today, so I've deviated from my normal schedule of uploading time lapse videos every Sunday night to deliver the final construction update!

HangTime #39:

As for the complete time lapse video, I've decided to post it to the site's main discussion thread for HangTime, so be sure to check it out. I'll be back again Sunday night, as always, for the next RailBlazer update. I hope you all enjoyed watching HangTime being built. :)

And, as promised, here is the RailBlazer update.

RailBlazer #18:

Seems like they're doing a lot of landscaping around the entrance of the coaster as work on the ride itself wraps up. Still wonder about the exact date when this thing is going to finally open.

Just a quick FYI...I'm not going to be able to compile these past two weeks' time lapse videos of RailBlazer and upload them to YouTube tonight. I plan to do so tomorrow afternoon. Stay tuned!

Coasterkidmwm User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 8,049.10 Points
Bank: 15,000.00 Points
Hey man do what makes you happy, you're not under our command.
"Careful man, there's a beverage here!"

Thanks for your patience, everybody. Here it is:

RailBlazer #19:

The last construction fences have come down, and from what I've heard, employees are starting to ride the coaster. Hopefully this means RailBlazer will open within the next few days!

Well, today isn't Sunday, but with RailBlazer having opened to the public yesterday, I decided now was the time to finish my last three construction time lapse videos for the 2018 season.

RailBlazer #20:

RailBlazer Ten-Week Time Lapse #4:

And, of course, the crown jewel: a complete nine-month construction time lapse video of RailBlazer's construction, which I've posted over on the main discussion thread.

I'd like to thank everyone here for following my updates of Cedar Fair's new additions for 2018. Between CW's upcoming new B&M Dive, Carowinds' upcoming new Mack coaster, and goodness knows what else for the other parks, I'm eagerly looking forward to doing this again for 2019, and I hope I'll be able to share them with you again!

Until next time. :)

Previous

Return to Theme Park News & Construction!