Board index Theme Park Discussions General Theme Park Discussions Cedar Point is the only amusement park I've been to.

Cedar Point is the only amusement park I've been to.

Discuss anything related to theme parks in general.

Points on hand: 3,557.00 Points
I've been to boblo Island, but they've been closed for a while now.

I made this thread to see what your thoughts were of Cedar Point if you've been.

Edit, I didn't put this in the park review section because I'm not giving a review.

Points on hand: 398.00 Points
The only amusement park you've been too is far better than ALL of my amusement parks I've been to combined.
WIP: In order of release priority: Nordschleife: Green Hell, unnamed B&M Floorless, unnamed Mack Launched Coaster
"I don't want to say never, because I think never is always the wrong answer." - Walter Bolliger

Points on hand: 204.00 Points
Bank: 3,034.00 Points
Unrealistic Coasters wrote:
I've been to boblo Island, but they've been closed for a while now.

I made this thread to see what your thoughts were of Cedar Point if you've been.

Edit, I didn't put this in the park review section because I'm not giving a review.

Boblo Island closed like 20 years ago, when were you last at Cedar Point?

Even if around the same time you're doing prtty good if you get Cedar Point under your belt

TTD03 User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 738.00 Points
Bank: 111,265.11 Points

Points on hand: 3,557.00 Points
Oh, y'all think highly of that park, OK.
LuckyK wrote:

Boblo Island closed like 20 years ago, when were you last at Cedar Point?

Even if around the same time you're doing prtty good if you get Cedar Point under your belt

2005. I used to work there, 2002 and 2005. I haven't been on Maverick and Gatekeeper.

Return to General Theme Park Discussions