Board index Theme Park Discussions Theme Park Trip Reports Cedar Point Mini-PTR

Cedar Point Mini-PTR

Visited a theme park and have a wild time?!? Post your trip report here and tell us all about it!

Post August 23rd, 2008, 10:55 am

Points on hand: 4,046.00 Points
Ok, so Chelsea (skyhorse101) and I (tmv8888) went to CP, and it was fantastic. The pictures we got from Chelsea's amazing little micro camera were great quality, and I'll show them all to you guys. I'll try to walk you through the day as it went. So here we go, start to finish.

First, the way there.

Image Insert:
62.5 KB

Image Insert:
81.31 KB

Actually, i didn't get as many pictures as i planned, sadly, no Magnum pictures, or Gemini pictures. (sorry) but thats why this is a "mini" PTR.

Heres Cork screw,

Image Insert:
120.19 KB

Image Insert:
88.97 KB

^ I can almost here the heads banging against the otsr's. We skipped that one. Chelsea gets headaches VERY easily.

Raptor

Image Insert:
42.72 KB

Image Insert:
85.66 KB

Raptor was amazing as usual. Riding it barefoot is by far one of the greatest experiences ever.

Next, we headed for Gemini (sorry, no pics of it). I did discover something somewhat strange. Blue train is extremly rough compared to red train. WE both had back pains when we got off, of course, they were good back pains.

After Gemini, we headed for Maverick, which was a 2 hour wait. A wait well worth it.

Image Insert:
84.07 KB

Line was fun. There was a suprising amount of wild life in the lagoon. Turtles, catfish, tadpoles, frogs, dead people. All kinds of wonderful things.

Image Insert:
65.9 KB

Image Insert:
76.53 KB

^ Yes, It really is that crazy.

Image Insert:
114.88 KB

Image Insert:
107.37 KB

After that beast of a ride, we were both pretty tired, so we were already making our way out, once again, hence "mini" PTR.

Mantis and Millennium were on the way out.

Image Insert:
49.14 KB

Image Insert:
56.8 KB

Image Insert:
107.73 KB

OK folks, unfortunately, thats all we have. In reality, we only rode four rides. Magnum, Gemini, Maverick, Raptor, in that order. So, sorry for the lack of info, but I'm sure those wonderful pictures will suffice until our next trip, (which is actually tomorrow.)
Last edited by tmv8888 on August 23rd, 2008, 11:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post August 23rd, 2008, 1:46 pm

Points on hand: 9,697.00 Points

Post August 23rd, 2008, 2:06 pm

Points on hand: 2,219.00 Points

Great pictures man, not too many but great quality. Looked like a fun little trip.

Return to Theme Park Trip Reports