Board index Theme Park Discussions General Theme Park Discussions Cedar Point

Cedar Point

Discuss anything related to theme parks in general.

Cedar Point

Top Thrill Dragter
5%
Magnum XL-200
15%
Wicked Twister
15%
Millennium Force
65%

Total votes : 20

Post August 9th, 2004, 9:08 am

Points on hand: 4,230.00 Points
i liked magnum too. but nothing beats wicked twister.. sooo much air! (airtime is considered to happen when you have 0 g's and less)( the airtime on wicked twister, as well as millenium force is "floater airtime", the airtime that IF is talking about is "ejector airtime (much better) which can be found on magnum)

Post August 16th, 2004, 3:00 pm

Points on hand: 72.00 Points
Bank: 12,611.00 Points
Isn't ejector air -1 g or over? Magnum goes that high?

Post August 16th, 2004, 10:58 pm
coolbeans326 User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 6,184.00 Points

Originally posted by Brtnboarder495

errm isnt 0g like wieghtlessness, cause if you have ever experimented in NL with a vertical zero G roll you would realize that zero G means zero G which means zero air=no -gs= NO AIR

[:D]No offense or anything, but what the hell are you trying to say?[:D]

Post August 17th, 2004, 9:28 am
Brtnboarder495 Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 5,362.00 Points
If you have ever tried making a zero G roll in NL going vertical in the air, and if it is perfectly heartlined, it will not provide ANY vertical G's or lateral G's. Hence ZERO G ROLL. So some peeps were saying that the air on WT is so cool, but it doesnt have air, considering that both of its vertical towers consist of two Zero G Rolls. So for those of you who cant understand this, WT has 2 zero G rolls= during the two vertical towers of the ride=no air or lats. Is that a little more layed out? I guess someone went digging a bit....

Post August 17th, 2004, 8:28 pm

Points on hand: 3,673.00 Points

I was not that impressed with Cedar Point. Sure they have/had the tallest and fastest but the were actually boring to me. MF is spread out way too much to be thrilling. After the first drop I could go to sleep. TTD is way, way too short of a ride. With all the speed it has that thing could go on forever. Magnum was a good ride, mainly because of the bunny hops, trains, looking at the lake as you drop. Raptor was cool but I like my Top Gun 100% better. As for the others they were ok but neglegted in care(IMO).
Just an Old Man still hanging around.

Post August 17th, 2004, 10:24 pm
Brtnboarder495 Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 5,362.00 Points
I aggre Totally Foreseer, MF needs at leats 4 if not 2 more drops. Its fast, like TTD, but There isnt alot of air.

Previous

Return to General Theme Park Discussions