Board index Roller Coaster Games Hard Hat Area [RCT 3] City Park

[RCT 3] City Park

The Hard Hat Area is the place to post construction news about your ride, so this is the place to hype your future upload!

Post April 18th, 2006, 2:58 am

Points on hand: 4,391.00 Points
I've had RCT 3 for quite some time but never made anything for online submission and honestly I play it rather sporatically. This has been a work in progress since Christmas Break. That being said its not exactly like I worked on it for many many hours since then. I recently came back to the project and started work on it. I honestly doubt I will get to finish it off before the summer starts (no Compy workin at CP) so I wanted to show it off and get peoples thoughts on the park.

The basic premiss is that its a theme park built on top of a city. I made it a giant hole in the ground to get the idea that when the guests enter the park there is stuff to do above and below them.

The park contains several rides already, mostly thrill rides with a completed as of yet unnamed Flying coaster and I am planning on at least 2 or 3 more coasters.
-A tilt coaster
-A Giga\hyper
-and possibly a wild mouse for the kiddies

The landmark of the park is obviously a recreation of the Sears Tower with an observation deck near the top.

The park also has a water park with several water slides giving it a very speggetti bowl look.

The enterance to the park. I plan on adding shops and building scenary to the area.

A shot looking back at the entrance with the brigtest light in the world near the bottom.

Actually its from the station of my flying coaster. Also note the Water park.

Its got more inversions then Tatsu, In your face Magic Mountain.

A cool shot near the end of the ride where its hugging the ground pretty close. Expect cars and such to be in there....hopefully.

Heres the water park closer up.

And again.

and again.

Kiddy land complete with putt putt course

A food and sales court in the park.

This is another food court, but its inside of the Sears Tower. Note the elevators to the top. The park inspector has been stuck up there for quite a while now...

Heres a overhead view of the park. I have a monorail system that rounds the park making it quick to get anywhere.

And I leave you with the last shot of the Sears Tower and the MASSIVE amount of sun glare that they decided to put into the game.

Like to get anyones thoughts on the park, ie coaster suggestions and your overall opinion about the park. Thanks!

Post April 18th, 2006, 8:40 am

Points on hand: 2,966.00 Points

looks cool can't wait til you finish even though the park will lag the hell out of my computer but oh well.

it would be cool if you make a coaster go up and over part of the Sears tower and call it Superman[peakhill][launch]

also you could add a "cliff diver" type of coster along an edge of your part that would go over the edge, underground and upside[:p]

Post April 20th, 2006, 3:38 pm

Points on hand: 4,391.00 Points
Got some more photo updates!

The constuction of rides is pretty much complete. I doubt I will add some new ones...but who knows maybe I might. Theres just about ALL cosmetic work to be done and thats gonna take a while. Enjoy!

Return to Hard Hat Area