Board index Roller Coaster Games NoLimits Coaster 2 Coaster Car Details.

Coaster Car Details.

All discussion relation to NoLimits Coaster 2 should be posted here. Purchase NoLimits Coaster from this page: nolimits-coaster-2-purchase-and-upgrade-links-t32524.html

Post May 3rd, 2016, 8:32 pm

Points on hand: 13,491.00 Points
How can I avoid the "unwanted" situation where the wheel assemblies tend to stick out of the car during the test run? That has in fact, bugged me on for a long time. Happens when I put any curved or oval track with a pretty small radius like 5, 6m wide. Yesterday I saw AmatsuNL's comment on his YouTube page mentioning that kind of "technical" issue while searching best quality NL1 and 2 tracks.

I need your help. :geek:
-- I was happy to be with NL1 - [:')] --

Post May 3rd, 2016, 9:09 pm

Points on hand: 6,575.00 Points

Picture? I have no clue what you're talking about...
Cedar Point
2008-2015
--2015--
Beach Band- June-August
https://www.facebook.com/TrumpetDMR

Post May 3rd, 2016, 9:31 pm

Points on hand: 9,972.00 Points
When the wheel assemblies of the trains stick out during any part of the ride, or if the cars "clip" during a turn, etc. then that means that the trains can't handle those maneuvers. If you're making a ride in NL with certain trains and you want your ride to use that specific train type, and the trains clip, then you'll have to modify your design to make it realistic. For the problem of wheel assemblies sticking out, reducing the roll rate of the transition might work.
mkingy wrote:
Yoda was famously quoted as saying:

Yoda wrote:
Free the Orcas, you must
Sith will prevail, otherwise

Fluorometholone

Return to NoLimits Coaster 2