Board index Theme Park Discussions Theme Park Meets CoasterCrazy European Meet 2017 - Germany - IMPORTANT INFO

CoasterCrazy European Meet 2017 - Germany - IMPORTANT INFO

Planning a theme park visit? Post it here to organize a theme park meet with other members of the site. You can't go wrong with taking another enthusiast with you!

Turbo User avatar

Points on hand: 5,506.00 Points
Bank: 21,857.68 Points

COASTERCRAZY.COM 2017 EUROPEAN TRIP AND MEETS
AUGUST 6 - 13 , 2017

road trip distance: 1337km / 8 days in total
Click Here To See

SIGN-UP CLOSED

Before we get started here I'd like to thank everyone who came to the 2016 Liseberg meet as well as Herman and Chloe for going on the road trip with me!
Click Here for the 2016 European Meet Report
Click Here for the 2016 European Meet Topic

Hallo!

Welcome to the official CoasterCrazy 2017 European Meet and Trip! Last years official meets were a huge success and we want to continue doing them. This year for the European side we will be touring Germany riding legendary coasters such as Silver Star, Expedition GeForce, Taron, Vliegende Hollander, and more (55 more to be exact)! We will be having the official meet in beautiful Europa Park for 2-3 days depending on if you go on the road trip or not.

While we cannot promise anything we will always try to obtain exclusive perks for those who join our trips and we will constantly keep you updated as to what is in store! This first post will be updated progressively as we get closer to the trip and will be finalized far before the time to purchase cheap airline tickets.

Now the choice is yours members of CoasterCrazy! Will you join us for one park, multiple parks or will you join us for all of them?

Please find below updated opening hours and important information regarding perks at certain parks!

Feel free to message myself if you would like to join the trip specific Facebook chat so that you may keep in contact with other members attending!

August 6-7 - EUROPA-PARK

Opening Times
08:30 - at least 20:00

Attendees
JAMMY - James
Tom - Burbs
Connor - Connor_The_Colossus
Sam - slosprint
Alberto - afro85
Kjell - dukelukeem
Alexander - Olmisery (+1)
Pear - Paradox
Matt - mkingy

August 8 - Tripsdrill

Opening Times
09:00 - 18:00

Due to low attendance numbers, Tripsdrill unfortunately could not offer our group a tour or ERT session. We apologise for this. Please note that this park will be attended first on this day. After this is complete, the majority of the group will be travelling to Holiday Park for the second half of the day!

Attendees
Sam - slosprint
Alberto - afro85
Kjell - dukelukeem
Dirk - Dirk_Ermen
Pear - Paradox
Matt - mkingy
Thomas - GeCoDe

August 8 - Holiday Park

Opening Times
10:00 - 18:00

Please note that this park will be attended second on this day. In the morning, the majority of the group will be attending Tripsdrill!

Attendees
Lukas - Der LK 7531
Sam - slosprint
Alberto - afro85
Kjell - dukelukeem
Dirk - Dirk_Ermen
Pear - Paradox
Julius - jf Coasters
Matt - mkingy

August 9-10 - Phantasialand

Opening Times
09:00 - 20:00

Attendees
Lukas - Der LK 7531
Oskar - thisisrandom (+1)
Sam - slosprint
Herman - herman116
Martijn - postwagen
Dan - gouldy
Alberto - afro85
Kjell - dukelukeem
Pear - Paradox
Julius - jf Coasters
Matt - mkingy
jeroenvangoch
Silvain - Silvarret

August 11 - Movie Park Germany

Opening Times
10:00 - 20:00

Please can all attendees pre-book admission for this park and bring your e-ticket with you on the day!
Due to small group size we cannot offer an ERT session however we have managed to arrange for the CoasterCrazy group to enter at approximately 9:45 so that we may be the first ride of the day on the brand new Star Trek attraction. Due to this, please arrive by 9:30 at the latest with your pre-booked tickets ready for scanning!

Attendees
Sam - slosprint
Herman - herman116
Martijn - postwagen
Alberto - afro85
Kjell - dukelukeem
Pear - Paradox
Matt - mkingy
Silvain - Silvarret

August 12 - Heide-Park

Opening Times
10:00 - 19:00

Attendees
Stefan - Omegon
Sam - slosprint
Herman - herman116
Martijn - postwagen
Alberto - afro85
Kjell - dukelukeem
Dirk - Dirk_Ermen
Pear - Paradox
Matt - mkingy
Silvain - Silvarret
Roy - Coasternews

August 13 - Hansa Park

Opening Times
09:00 - 18:00
Rides open at 10:00

We are pleased to offer our attendees a reduced admission rate of ???20 per person excluding taxes,
payable on the day in cash. Therefore, please could attendees wishing to gain entrance at this price bring cash for this transaction! Furthermore, as a special treat, we have arranged for a tour of the park to commence at 9AM, ending with three consecutive rides on the newest roller coaster, K??RNAN, at 10AM before the ride opens to the public! Therefore, please arrive in due time ready to leave for the tour at 9AM!

Attendees
Lukas - Der LK 7531
Stefan - Omegon
Sam - slosprint
Herman - herman116
Martijn - postwagen
Alberto - afro85
Kjell - dukelukeem
Dirk - Dirk_Ermen
Pear - Paradox
Matt - mkingy
Tillman - NitroLP
Silvain - Silvarret
Coaster Count: 582 // Top Five: 1. Helix 2. Nemesis 3. Big Bad Wolf 4. Boulder Dash 5. Balder

Coasterkidmwm wrote:
4 G's to the taint was a bit much for me because I'm not a power bottom like Turbo

Post January 1st, 2017, 12:43 pm
slosprint User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 5,728.00 Points
I'm in unless I get the greatest internship ever.
Boulder Dash was the only good roller coaster.

"or if you're when the hydraulic fluid was dumped out of the motor is goes 200ft up the tower and is like "LOL nope"" - CKMWM 2016

Points on hand: 1,489.00 Points
Bank: 1,989.00 Points
I??ll try to swing by for Holiday Park and Phantasia if I make it. But I??m pretty sure. :)
It??s just an hour drive for me ^^

Let me know when you come from Tripsdrill to Holiday exactly ^^

Points on hand: 1,123.00 Points
Count me in for the whole thing! Trip looks great.

Points on hand: 5,955.00 Points
Count me in for Phantasialand, I'll 100% be there. Didn't think I would actually be there during the trip.

Might be able to make Movie Park too. Stress on the might, because I want a long, multi-day Phantasia stay.

BTW name is alexander if you really want/need it or anything.
Ok but how desperate you have to be to voluntarily fly from another country to go to Thorpe?

afro85 User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 81.00 Points
Bank: 26,937.70 Points
I was waiting for this news for so long!! I'll do all I can to be there for the complete trip. It sounds super amazing and I miss you guys can't wait to meet you in Germany!
Auf Wiedersehen!!

Points on hand: 374.00 Points

Colour me EXTREMELY interested for the Europa-Park leg. Should just be a case of finding people to travel and stay with. I also plan to do the 6th to the 9th August at EP.

Remember guys that Europa-Park does 1, 2 and 3-day tickets, which are slightly reduced in price each time. Only by a few euros but hey, that's a pint in O'Mackay's. ;)
1. Helix
2. Wodan
3. Nemesis
4. Blue Fire
5. Balder

Points on hand: 6,144.00 Points
I'm really interested in joining for Phantasialand, only because its my home park.
Taron>Helix get mad

Post January 2nd, 2017, 12:11 pm
herman116 User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 7,471.00 Points
I will be attending the days at Phantasialand, Efteling and Moviepark Germany! :)

Turbo User avatar

Oh side note please let me know either by PM or posting here if you are bringing a +1 or 2 or 3 or however many you are bringing!
Coaster Count: 582 // Top Five: 1. Helix 2. Nemesis 3. Big Bad Wolf 4. Boulder Dash 5. Balder

Coasterkidmwm wrote:
4 G's to the taint was a bit much for me because I'm not a power bottom like Turbo

I'll be bringing my parents sorry

well more like my parents will be bringing me

so +1, maybe 2 if brother comes.
Ok but how desperate you have to be to voluntarily fly from another country to go to Thorpe?

Dirk_Ermen User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 2,175.50 Points
Bank: 45,000.00 Points
Not sure yet for the full trip. But I do expect to at least be there at Moviepark and Phantasialand. :) Possibly Holiday Park and Efteling too.
Coastercount: 1410 (I've seen the world and it's horrid contraptions... @.@)
- Wood: 142
- Steel: 1268

mkingy User avatar

Points on hand: 28,053.00 Points
Bank: 0.00 Points
Dirk_Ermen wrote:
Not sure yet for the full trip. But I do expect to at least be there at Moviepark and Phantasialand. :) Possibly Holiday Park and Efteling too.

I'm in the same boat as Dirk :)
Coaster Count - 198
France 2019 Mini Trip Report

I have ~25-75 chance of meeting at movie world, I just don't want to cut my Phantasia trip short

Dirk_Ermen User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

I'm not sure if there are any counting whores here on the site. But if people are quickly done with their visit in Moviepark. On about an hour driving distance away, you'd have Toverland. 4 rollercoasters and it's generally a park which you've usually seen in a few hours time.

Could be a possible side-trip if anyone wants to tick down a few more (good) fun rides.
From what I know Toverland is usually open until 6pm. So it would require to leave Moviepark around 2-3pm to make it worthwhile.

Turbo User avatar

Personally I'm 100% down for that. It sounds like fun and adds another awesome park to be hit. Who else would want to do that?

Coasterkidmwm wrote:

Dirk_Ermen User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Turbo wrote:
Personally I'm 100% down for that. It sounds like fun and adds another awesome park to be hit. Who else would want to do that?

I would say, the decision all depends on how busy it will be at Moviepark.
I know on quiet days. Bandit and Van Helsing are around 15-20min with the rest walk on. But on a busy day, those rides easily go up to an hour. So if everyone willing have done everything they wanted in the park around 2-3pm. We easily could take off and take the drive to Toverland. :)

I'm 100% down for Toverland, was on my trip to begin with. Was going to go there after Movie World.

Post January 4th, 2017, 10:23 pm

It seems adding Toverland was secretly part of Turbo's master plan all along... Seeing as Troy was mysteriously mentioned in the description on the original post ;)

Post January 4th, 2017, 10:46 pm
Turbo User avatar

uhhhh yeeeaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh. Let's go with that.

Coasterkidmwm wrote:

Post January 18th, 2017, 5:14 pm
mkingy User avatar

Points on hand: 28,053.00 Points
Bank: 0.00 Points
Pretty much confirmed for Trispdill / Holiday Park -> Movie Park Germany!
Coaster Count - 198
France 2019 Mini Trip Report

Post January 18th, 2017, 11:36 pm
Turbo User avatar

I have changed it and added the exclusive perks for Hansa Park that we just found out today!

Coasterkidmwm wrote:

Post January 19th, 2017, 2:39 pm

Great news about Hansa! Do we know yet which rides will have ERT?

Post January 19th, 2017, 7:26 pm
Dirk_Ermen User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Connor_The_Colossus wrote:
Great news about Hansa! Do we know yet which rides will have ERT?

Knowing Hansa, it'll probably be the newest coaster. Karnan. :)

Very tempting for me to join along to that park too. But it all depends on money and how much days off I have around that time.

Post January 19th, 2017, 7:39 pm
Turbo User avatar

Um

they gave us the ability to pick...

karnan?

Coasterkidmwm wrote:

Next

Return to Theme Park Meets