Board index Roller Coaster Games Track Advertising Come burn some rubber on Road Rage!

Come burn some rubber on Road Rage!

Advertise your ride here to get it ridden and rated!

Post July 24th, 2015, 7:03 pm

Points on hand: 536.00 Points
Road Rage is a dueling family coaster concept.

Rival biker gangs, The Cobras (green) and The Phantoms (blue), are ready to rumble. Engines are revving and the big race is about to start-- but there's a catch: the losing gang has to leave town. Forever.
On this mobius loop dueling Motorbike coaster, riders of all ages can experience the rush of a true ride-or-die race for their lives. After being launched forward at near-highway speeds, both teams will twist and turn through 1,640 feet of track while popping wheelies, cutting each other off, spinning out and desperately trying to catch up to the other team. While the fastest bikers are off celebrating, the losers will be left coughing in the exhaust.

Please don't forget to rate!

Post July 25th, 2015, 4:36 am

Points on hand: 13,491.00 Points
This track does look awesome! I need to ride this before rating! :D
-- I was happy to be with NL1 - [:')] --

Post July 27th, 2015, 4:05 am
mkingy User avatar

Points on hand: 28,053.00 Points
Bank: 0.00 Points
NL1 right? I might have to boot up the old program to test this ride out. It looks pretty awesome!
Coaster Count - 198
France 2019 Mini Trip Report

Post July 28th, 2015, 1:35 am

mkingy wrote:
NL1 right? I might have to boot up the old program to test this ride out. It looks pretty awesome!

Thanks! Unfortunately I'm stuck with this golden oldie until we get a Mac version of NL2. I'm expecting a long wait.

Post July 28th, 2015, 3:29 am

Time to download this track! This is obviously getting a lot of good reps even in the "Exchange"! Hope this will win any medal! Silver one at least!

Ta-da, one of the last week's top rated tracks! :D
Last edited by lol240 on July 28th, 2015, 11:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post July 28th, 2015, 9:05 am

I hope it's to your liking! Definitely got lucky with how this one turns out though. Still have so much learning to do.

Post August 4th, 2015, 11:24 am

^ Tracks were officially judged! Silver for "Road Rage" and bronze for "Mayday"! :D

Return to Track Advertising