Board index Roller Coaster Games NoLimits Coaster 2 [TUT] Creating Straight Track

[TUT] Creating Straight Track

All discussion relation to NoLimits Coaster 2 should be posted here. Purchase NoLimits Coaster from this page: nolimits-coaster-2-purchase-and-upgrade-links-t32524.html

Post January 13th, 2014, 3:07 pm

Points on hand: 1,589.00 Points
Bank: 1,000.00 Points
It took me a little bit to discover how easy straight track is to make (It takes very little time at all), so I understand that others are still confused as to how to make a piece of track remain straight while editing surrounding vertices.

All you have to do is select the vertices surrounding where you want your straight track and check the "strict" box. This locks the track into a straight position, and will not be affected by surrounding track (other than where the track is actually located).

Last edited by Spl Eagles on January 13th, 2014, 3:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post January 13th, 2014, 10:01 pm

Points on hand: 3,816.00 Points

This has made my life a ton easier! Thanks for sharing!
Thrills by the Bay - Your #1 News Source for Bay Area Parks!
http://thrillsbythebay.blogspot.com

Post January 15th, 2014, 1:43 pm

Points on hand: 1,676.00 Points
My first project is a wood coaster for simplicity so I can get familiar with the program. For my brake run and station I needed it straight but at a downhill slope. After making this straight as in your Tut, I added my pre lift section and it banked portions of the brake run and station. I found myself scratching my head on how to fix this. I added roll vertices to the station and brake run and it removed the subtle banking and created a perfect gravity roll out station.

So for anyone that has their station piece banking when the node is strict, add a roll vertex to beginning and end of that track piece and done.
Do Not Look At My Hard Hat Threads I Am Not Advertising My Rides In My Posts' So Please Don't Look At My (insert Coaster name here) It's Not In The Hard Hat Area

Return to NoLimits Coaster 2