Board index Off Topic Board Off Topic Discussion Disc Golf

Disc Golf

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Post August 26th, 2008, 1:18 pm

Points on hand: 7,125.00 Points

I played for the first time yesterday! It was a ton of fun and hopefully I'll be able to go again before the summer ends. I took some picts I'll upload later.

Post September 3rd, 2008, 9:31 pm

Points on hand: 1,318.00 Points
Ok... I found out why I couldn't find the disc that I mentioned losing in an earlier post. I threw it too far. First, I mistakenly said it was a Roadrunner, it was a Sidewinder(I replaced it with a Roadrunner). I threw at Wildwood Park in Appling, GA. The disc went so far that it was found about 4 weeks later in Alpharetta, GA(about 2.5 hours away). I must be the farthest throwing disc golfer in the world! Lol.

Seriously, someone must have found my disc at Wildwood, and chose to keep it instead of calling the number written on it. Then they lost it up there. When Jason, the guy who found it, called me it was confusing because neither of us had heard of the places we kept suggesting to meet. That was when he asked me where I lost it. When I told him, we were both shocked! Happily, my favorite disc is on its way back now and both of us have a really funny disc golf story to bore people with for years to come!!!

Just in time too... my Putt-Putt Tournament Season ends this weekend and then its disc golf all the way!

Previous

Return to Off Topic Discussion