Board index Roller Coaster Games Hard Hat Area Disneyland California's Space Mountain

Disneyland California's Space Mountain

The Hard Hat Area is the place to post construction news about your ride, so this is the place to hype your future upload!

Post December 28th, 2004, 11:03 pm

Points on hand: 2,654.00 Points
I was wondering if anyone knew of what the track layout of the Space Mountain that operated until this year at Disneyland, CA was like and if it was duel, twin tracks like at WDW's Magic Kingdom Space Mountain, one station, etc. All I really know is that it's in a white dome nearly identical to WDW's with trains two-across instead of the inline seating trains like on the Matterhorn Bobsleds. If anyone can give me the layout and location of stations, etc. that would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
-Chris

Post December 29th, 2004, 12:44 pm

Points on hand: 226.00 Points
Im prety sure that the layout is the same as the one at disnyword. but im not 100% sure im maybe like 75% sure so keep askin.

Post December 29th, 2004, 1:26 pm

Points on hand: 4,561.00 Points

Post December 29th, 2004, 1:54 pm
coolbeans326 User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 6,184.00 Points

they also have a layout picture on google, I found it, but I don't feel like uploading it right now, use the Photobucket, and the google to make an accurate rec.

Post December 30th, 2004, 11:44 pm

Points on hand: 2,654.00 Points
It's definately NOT the same layout as WDW's SM, Disneyland had much less space to build it in. WDW's SM gives a Matterhorn Bobsled tight and twisty feel while Disneyland's, since it already had the Matterhorn, went for a ride to give the sensation of speed. I've done my research and I appreciate the help all those have posted. It's not exactly going to be just a recreation, but something I've been working on for a very long time...

Post December 31st, 2004, 11:29 am

Points on hand: 69.00 Points
Yeah, that doesnt look anything like floridas and like waverunner siad, they dont have the same amount of space as Florida;

Return to Hard Hat Area