Board index Theme Park Discussions Theme Park Trip Reports Disneyland Paris

Disneyland Paris

Visited a theme park and have a wild time?!? Post your trip report here and tell us all about it!

Post January 23rd, 2004, 2:39 pm

Points on hand: 3,285.00 Points

Just to let you know that i have been to Disney in Paris. First of all the best ride there is rock n rollercoaster(thats why i went on it 6 times). Its a pretty smooth ride unlike space mountain. Man that ride really gave you a right headbanging. After 2 goes spacemountain i was well into my headache. Indiana Jones backwards was also cool, doing a backwards loop is a really wierd feeling. There you go a basic guide to disney.

Post January 23rd, 2004, 2:55 pm

Points on hand: 4,774.00 Points

Seems like Rock n Rollercoaster is the best ride a Disney LAnd Paris

Post March 30th, 2004, 9:29 pm

Points on hand: 3,800.00 Points

too bad disney's paris park is the one thats failing, it sounds like its got more coasters then disney world.

Post April 2nd, 2004, 11:26 pm

Points on hand: 3,960.00 Points

yeah...pity..
yeah Indianna jones:backwards was so cool! I went 8 times in a row!!!! Don't try that..lol
Space Moutain was the ultimate thriller though!

Post April 3rd, 2004, 12:32 am

Points on hand: 1,434.00 Points

Is Rock 'n' Roller coaster really that smooth? I thought it was a headbanger cause of it being built by vekoma and all.

Post April 3rd, 2004, 1:50 am

Points on hand: 2,647.00 Points
ive never heard of Disney land Paris[dunno] but i have been to Disnley land and it is cool there

Post April 13th, 2004, 1:30 am

Points on hand: 4,230.00 Points
i wanna go 2 dlp too... and yes, rockin roller coaster is smooth. it has the general vekoma roughness but less headbanging. its really perfect when it comes to roughness for steel coasters. dam.. i wanna go 2 disney again [:)]

Return to Theme Park Trip Reports