Board index Theme Park Discussions Theme Park Trip Reports DisneyLand

DisneyLand

Visited a theme park and have a wild time?!? Post your trip report here and tell us all about it!

Post July 13th, 2005, 10:50 am

Points on hand: 1,751.00 Points
in a few days i get to go to DisneyLand for 8 days WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO[:D][:D][:D][:D][:D]

Post July 13th, 2005, 10:52 am

Points on hand: 4,152.00 Points

Post July 13th, 2005, 5:44 pm

Points on hand: 4,830.00 Points

take a ride on matterhorn for me[approve][:D][approve]

Post July 13th, 2005, 6:58 pm

Post July 13th, 2005, 7:23 pm

Points on hand: 200.00 Points

I hope that you enjoy your trip to disneyland. I hope that you ride space mountain at disneyland it is completely redsigned for the 50th anniversary new track and new special effects are in the ride. I hope that you have fun. Ride the tower of terror and see disney's electrical parade it is really good.I saw at disneyworld in 99 and 2001 in its last season at disneyworld when it was know as the main street electrical parade. Go to disneyland's main site to get some tips for your trip and get a birmbaums book for disneyland. the electrical parade is only seen friday satrday and sunday in california aventure be sure to ride all of the coasters and take some pictures or a movie of disneyland and space mountain I hope you have fun and enjoy your trip to disneyland.

Post July 26th, 2005, 12:22 pm

im at disneyland and ive been in the parks for 2 days and ive got today and 5 more days at the park and ive been on california screamin 12 times[:p][:p][:p]and space mountain is awsome[approve][:D][approve][:D][approve]

Post July 26th, 2005, 3:56 pm

Points on hand: 4,830.00 Points

i thought u were at disneyland? not DL over California?!?!?!

Post July 26th, 2005, 4:18 pm

Points on hand: 1,469.00 Points
There at the same place. lol, freak. Dude, if youve got 8 days at DL I would reccomend going to knotts and MM, cus thats a much better spent day.

Post July 27th, 2005, 11:49 am

i would like to go to knotts but i cant and i did go to sfmm which i think is a junky place but the ride are good. and today i get an on-ride video of california screamin[:D]

Post July 27th, 2005, 12:20 pm
coolbeans326 User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 6,184.00 Points

Originally posted by SFMM homie

There at the same place. lol, freak. Dude, if youve got 8 days at DL I would reccomend going to knotts and MM, cus thats a much better spent day.

Your such a lier! Disneyland is way cooler just because it has more history to it (theme park industry wise) and they have some pretty good rides there, although SFMM & Knott's have some of thier own great rides. But they have some pretty sweet rides only people who have a large budget for rides like DIsney or Universal could afford, case, "Indiana Jones" Plus they just re-opened space mountain, also I'd reccommend spending 2 - 3 days at Disneyland, and you should have gotten on everything by then Between DCA (if your going) and Disney Land, then the next day go to Knotts, then the next Universal, and finally the next SFMM, you'll then have gone to every major Amusement/Theme park in SoCal except for Sea World, which doesn't really have much there. Also for the fireworks show, I recommmend yout stand at the train station, there are some seats there, but you had to of been on the tour groups they have, I'd recommend getting to the train station an hour before the show starts, sounds like a long time but its worth it, there are 2 benches up in the front that you can get, so if you get there even earlier and can snatch those benches, and trust me, the fireworks are totally worth it!

Return to Theme Park Trip Reports