Board index Theme Park Discussions Theme Park Trip Reports DKCF Goes To Six Flags Great Adventure 2016

DKCF Goes To Six Flags Great Adventure 2016

Visited a theme park and have a wild time?!? Post your trip report here and tell us all about it!

Post December 26th, 2016, 10:08 pm

Points on hand: 13,491.00 Points
Thanks for the photos of... Great "Christmas" Adventure! :D
-- I was happy to be with NL1 - [:')] --

Post December 29th, 2016, 10:51 pm

Points on hand: 739.00 Points
Visit #44 - December 29, 2016

This was a really short visit. After a day at work, I headed to the park and arrived after 4:30pm. The first ride I got on was the Twister, which was followed by Superman on the front row. My next ride after that was on the SkyScreamer, and after that I took a ride on the Dark Knight, and then took a front row night ride on Nitro. I then left the park at 5:45pm.

Total ride count:
Twister: x1
Superman: x1
SkyScreamer: x1
Dark Knight: x1
Nitro: x1

This report was very short not only because of how many rides I rode, but mainly because I got nothing else to say about my visits now. It was also a dead day too. Tomorrow will be my final visit for the season.
Subscribe to my YouTube channel!
Follow me on Instagram!

^ Maybe you'll snap a ton of quality photos tomorrow! The last day of the year 2016! :D

Points on hand: 739.00 Points
Visit #45 - December 30, 2016 (My Final Visit Of The 2016 Season)

I arrived after 1:30pm. The first ride I got on was Skull Mountain, which was a walk on, and I rode it in the front row. That was followed by a ride on Nitro. When I got to the station, only the first 5 rows were open, but as I was boarding the train, row 6 opened. My next ride after that was on the Dark Knight. With the preshow running, I waited 20 minutes in line as it broke down for a short time before I got on.

I then took my second ride on Nitro, where I waited less than 10 minutes in line at the station, and I was on row 7, as rows 8 and 9 were not in use that time. My last ride of the day was on the Skyway, which I decided to ride since it was open and the line wasn't too long. I then left the park before 3:20pm.

Now for some pics that I took while on the Skyway.

Here's a YouTube vlog about my visits throughout the 2016 season, which features the Joker stuck in the middle of its track.

Total ride count:
Skull Mountain: x1
Nitro: x2
Dark Knight: x1
Skyway: x1

Since it was early in the day, the crowds weren't too big, but big enough for short lines, even though I didn't get on a lot of rides.

With this visit being my final visit of the season, let's tally up all the rides I got.

Overall ride count:
Dark Knight: x63
Nitro: x56
The Joker: x33
Zumanjaro: x31
SkyScreamer: x29
Skull Mountain: x28
Batman: x27
El Toro: x25
Harley Quinn Crazy Train: x14
Kingda Ka: x14
El Diablo: x11
Congo Rapids: x10
Runaway Mine Train: x9
Bizarro: x8
Skyway: x8
Superman: x8
Log Flume: x7
Green Lantern: x5
Road Runner Railway: x5
Swashbuckler: x5
Dare Devil Dive: x4
Twister: x4
Fender Benders: x3
Houdini's Great Escape: x3
Safari: x3
Buccaneer: x2
Deja Vu: x1
Jolly Roger: x1

WHAT?!? I rode the Dark Knight more than any ride at the park, even more than Nitro!?! In all seriousness, the Dark Knight being the ride that I rode the most this year must have been from me working at that ride when I used to work at the park. It must have been a connection of some sorts. So it's safe to say that I enjoy wild mouse coasters.

With my time at Six Flags Great Adventure wrapped up for 2016, I will now wait for opening day in 2017. The employee at the exit told me that opening day is assumed to be April 1st, 2017, but who knows when the exact opening day will be. We'll just have to wait for the park themselves to announce when it'll first open next season. Considering my plans in 2017, who knows if I'll visit the park every week next season.

In the meantime, I plan to make and release more tracks on NoLimits 2, and hopefully I'll start my Planet Coaster Let's Play series soon. Until my first visit to the park in 2017, that will be all.
Subscribe to my YouTube channel!
Follow me on Instagram!

Another mini-trip report (Assuming so!) has been carried over to the next year! :)

Previous

Return to Theme Park Trip Reports