Board index Theme Park Discussions Theme Park News & Construction! Dollywood Announces New Attraction for 2009

Dollywood Announces New Attraction for 2009

Theme Park Construction And News Forum

Post September 14th, 2008, 9:56 pm

Points on hand: 7,125.00 Points

Pigeon Forge, TN -- Dollywood will construct a new two-acre, $5-million outdoor terrain attraction called Adventure Mountain for the 2009 season. The new attraction will offer five different courses to challenge the strength and skill of every member of the family.

Explore and uncover an endless combination of high-energy feats to engage and entice the entire family! This multi-level area covers approximately two acres and spans 60 feet above Wilderness Pass. Each requiring varying levels of skill and ability, three two-level courses invite adventurers to navigate rugged rope trails, net ladders, swinging bridges, moving beams and more including the base-level Camp Teachittoomee.

"The beautiful Smoky Mountains have long inspired me and my music, and they're certainly at the heart and soul of my Dollywood theme park," Dolly Parton said. "My new Adventure Mountain attraction not only lets families explore the great outdoors together, but it's a way for all of us to celebrate these mountains and the folks like me who call them home."

The excitement of the great outdoors is just waiting to be discovered by those who accept the challenge of Dollywood?????????s new Adventure Mountain.

Press Realease:
http://www.ultimaterollercoaster.com/ne ... 4_01.shtml

More Info:
http://www.dollywood.com/land/advmtn/default.htm

Info from dollywood.com and ultimaterollercoaster.com
Last edited by Austin on September 14th, 2008, 9:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post October 14th, 2008, 4:48 pm
Oscar User avatar
Founding Member
Founding Member

Points on hand: 11,572.60 Points
Bank: 187,052.60 Points

I wonder is she'll be around jiggling [lol]
Support Us! - Click Here To Donate $5 Monthly!
Paradox wrote:
No need to tell Oscar about the problems. He is magic.

Post October 14th, 2008, 5:02 pm

Points on hand: 5,761.00 Points

i would pay to go in just to look up while she walks across the sky[:D]
Making screams come true

Return to Theme Park News & Construction!