Board index Roller Coaster Games Hard Hat Area Drop Down: Update

Drop Down: Update

The Hard Hat Area is the place to post construction news about your ride, so this is the place to hype your future upload!

Post May 5th, 2005, 8:12 pm

Points on hand: 2,869.00 Points

The track has been finished, so its time for an official name. You know what that means, time to see what you guys come up with for names, and I pick the ones I like best, cus Im kinda having a hard time to come up with one better than Drop Down, Drop Down, wasnt even an official name anyway. I will probably release V.1 as the track, with what terrain I have so far. The terrain isnt finished, and there is still more stuff I need to add. I have four trains running, and it worked out really well. The Back station is for unloading, and the front is of course for loading. There is about 20 seconds for unloading and loading. which is enough time to get on and off. Its only four seats per car, and there are 5 cars per train.

The top five peeps who come up the best name choices will get to ride V.1 of my track, comment, make crude remarks and say how much it sucks. J/K. The winner will have his name mentioned of course, when I post the track, and 100 points if he would like em. More screens will come when I start the que line and what not.
Last edited by masterchief101 on May 5th, 2005, 8:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post May 5th, 2005, 9:08 pm
coolbeans326 User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 6,184.00 Points

Post May 7th, 2005, 11:16 am

Points on hand: 2,869.00 Points

oh, and im moving into my temporary home, so I will not be at a computer as often. Dont pay attention to the unfinished track pics. These are the only pics I want to release right now. I dont have time to add more or anything.

http://nldc.interfix.net/p490

Return to Hard Hat Area