Board index Theme Park Discussions Theme Park Trip Reports Fiesta Texas Trip Report April 1st

Fiesta Texas Trip Report April 1st

Visited a theme park and have a wild time?!? Post your trip report here and tell us all about it!

Post April 3rd, 2010, 8:36 pm

Points on hand: 63.00 Points
I was off from school for Good Friday so me, my mom, and one of my friends from school drove from dallas to San Antonio to go to Fiesta Texas. We drove down on thursday, and spent the night at a sheraton four points hotel(which was really nice). We got to Fiesta Texas as it opened.It was cloudy at the beginning of the day but it got very warm and sunny later in the day. It wasn't crowded at all we rode Poltergeist 6 times, Superman 4 times, Rattler twice, and Goliath once(because of break downs). We also rode Bugs white water rapids (twice), Frisbee (three times), Gully Washer, Tony Hawk's Big Spin, Scooby Doo Ghostblasters, Road Runner express, Wagon wheel and we also saw a show called groovin rockville high and the prinicipal was funny. I'll be posting pics later.[;)]
Last edited by magicmountainman20 on April 3rd, 2010, 8:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post April 9th, 2010, 8:29 pm
Oscar User avatar
Founding Member
Founding Member

Points on hand: 11,502.60 Points
Bank: 187,052.60 Points

We Want Pictures!
Support Us! - Click Here To Donate $5 Monthly!
Paradox wrote:
No need to tell Oscar about the problems. He is magic.

Return to Theme Park Trip Reports