Board index Roller Coaster Games No Limits Coaster file not found..plz help!

file not found..plz help!

Discuss anything involving No Limits Coaster Simulation.

Post October 8th, 2006, 2:14 pm

Points on hand: 1,688.00 Points
Well, this is definitely a big problem for me since most of the tracks i download require this file along with a track packager that i have downloaded.

Now the problem is that when i try to install an .nlpack file from the track packager, i get a message saying: "Run-time error '53': File not found: zlib.dll"

Reasons why? Suggestions on how to's? Any help will be appreciated. Thanks in advanced.

Post October 8th, 2006, 2:26 pm
jayman Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 3,115.00 Points

no way.... i had this same problem... same dll file.. just download that dll and it should work out.. i really can't remember how i did it, but it was easily fixed after downloadingit.. i thingk after you download it paste it in your no limits data folder... or the one with lots of dll's in it..

Post October 8th, 2006, 2:42 pm

Points on hand: 35.00 Points

Well, if that doesn't work, Click on NL Packager (if you have it) then open the coaster "package" that you are trying to open from there. If you simply click on the coaster download itself, you will get that error, although I don't know why... well, that's how I fixed it for myself.

Btw, welcome to Weeweeslap, Ghostly Stealth.

Post October 8th, 2006, 3:41 pm

Points on hand: 1,688.00 Points
lol. i never thought of download the file. Thanks to both of you and thanks, tanks, for the welcome.

Return to No Limits Coaster