Board index Theme Park Discussions General Theme Park Discussions Final Ride of the Year at Cedar Point 2015!

Final Ride of the Year at Cedar Point 2015!

Discuss anything related to theme parks in general.

Post October 23rd, 2015, 2:23 pm
TTD03 User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 738.00 Points
Bank: 111,265.11 Points
Cedar Point never fails to continue to amaze me. I have never seen anything like this before, but Cedar Point today gave Season Pass holders a way to "reserve" their seat on the last ride on 2015 on select coasters!

Here's what Cedar Point has on their website: Link

Join us for Good-Buy Day and be the last to ride your favorite coasters!
Sign up right here to reserve your spot on one of the following (limit of one reservation per Passholder):

Millennium Force
GateKeeper
Rougarou
Raptor
Maverick

Last rides of 2015 will begin shortly after 8:00 p.m., rides are subject to change. Season Passholders who reserve a last ride must meet at selected ride no later than 8:01pm to participate.

For those of you interested in reserving a spot, you are already too late! All the spots have been taken for all the rides! Once again proving the amazing fanbase Cedar Point has.

Keep on rocking Cedar Point, you never fail to be the best amusement park when it comes to these types of things! Ride on!

Points on hand: 15,383.90 Points
TTD03 wrote:
For those of you interested in reserving a spot, you are already too late! All the spots have been taken for all the rides! Once again proving the amazing fanbase Cedar Point has.

Then why post that now? You like laughing in everyone's' faces, don't you?

TTD03 User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 738.00 Points
Bank: 111,265.11 Points
Eh. I edited it. It wasn't full the second I posted it. 5 minutes went by and it was full.

Return to General Theme Park Discussions