Board index Off Topic Board Off Topic Discussion First Coaster Exchange

First Coaster Exchange

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Post November 1st, 2004, 11:47 pm

Points on hand: 3,816.00 Points

Just wondering, what was your very first coaster exchange and what were your thoughts about it? Mine would have to be back when Ultimate Ride came out. I thought it was cool being as my first coaster had some high rates, which was a Mantis recreation.

Post November 1st, 2004, 11:52 pm

Points on hand: 2,083.00 Points

mine was right here, i uploaded my first no limits coaster here, and it sucked.

Post November 1st, 2004, 11:55 pm
coolbeans326 User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 6,184.00 Points

RCT Main site, but then I get mad because I hated the crappy organization of the site, and at the same time, I was looking for a coaster sim like NL, then I found this site, soon after, I got NL, and floated off over to CS.com, then got banned and then became an act(some where in between, I had an inactive account with c2k.com, which, obviously got deleted do to inactiveness) and made another account several months ago, then I just recently joined coasterfuel and that raps up my coaster exchange history.

Post November 2nd, 2004, 12:28 am

Points on hand: 5,801.00 Points

Here and at TN. Though TN's coaster exchange sucks big time haha

Post November 2nd, 2004, 8:33 am
gouldy User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 2,833.00 Points
Bank: 25,088.00 Points

Mine was here, because when you download NL it tells you a few sites that you can visit to get new tracks and this one had a cool name so this is the one that i registered to and uploaded my first ever coaster soon after. And it was terrible [:D]

Post November 2nd, 2004, 10:38 am
Dirk_Ermen User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 2,175.50 Points
Bank: 45,000.00 Points
my coaster was here before i got banned[:D]
I thought it was pretty good but had high g's and prefab supports... When i look @ the coaster now i think. What a coaster[:O][xx(]

Post November 2nd, 2004, 12:55 pm

Points on hand: 3,318.00 Points
Location: Kettering, England / Northamptonshire, United Kingdom

my first was coastergames.net/cg1.org. Back in the days it was apretty awesome site. I was jiont members between cg1 and CS.Com.Then i was a beta tester for wws for cc.com and was then promoted to staff, along with all the opther beta testers and ive been here since

Post November 2nd, 2004, 1:58 pm

Points on hand: 3,352.00 Points
I first started posting tracks on CS, but after I uploaded Gravity there, I came over here and havent uploaded over there. My first track got a 3, but that was when I was still learning :)

Post November 2nd, 2004, 1:59 pm
Master of Puppets User avatar
Founding Member
Founding Member

Points on hand: 4,575.00 Points

CS was the first one I found, and I found it through the NL site.

I met WWS there and I helped him (to a certain extent) build this site. We've been good friends since we met at CS and I enjoy helping out here, even though I rarely use NL or any other coaster simulation game anymore.

Post November 2nd, 2004, 5:28 pm

Points on hand: 2,223.00 Points
Originally posted by The Edge

my first was coastergames.net/cg1.org. Back in the days it was apretty awesome site. I was jiont members between cg1 and CS.Com.

Was your first coaster the one with the big light blue box and the witch theme? I remember you being at coastergames.net, but I was wonderiing if you had one before that.

My first was at coastergames.net also, it had a good layout but was poorly done.

Did anyone here use ultra coaster (a pre-noLimits coaster sim)? I used it a lot but never uploaded a track.

Post November 2nd, 2004, 6:04 pm

Points on hand: 72.00 Points
Bank: 12,611.00 Points
Just a few mounths ago, I started here, but could've joind a few days earlier because I thought this site was one that charges money. Eventually, I managed to get a response from contacting and I joined c2k. I also joined CS, with the fear of getting banned everytime I go there. [lol]

But out of all of them, I like this the best of course, not just because I consider it my "home exchange", but also because when I joined, I was really clueless, but were more patient with me. (though it doesn't look like it, I don't blame em' for it, lol)

Post November 2nd, 2004, 9:03 pm

Points on hand: 2,585.00 Points
Well, this was my first website that I joined....then joined Coasters2k soon after, and got banned here....

Now I'm unbanned here, am a mod at C2k, and belong to CS and coasterfuel...

Post November 3rd, 2004, 2:06 am
cjd

Points on hand: 4,718.00 Points

I joined Coastersims back in Fall 2002, posted my first coaster, "Oasis modified", and got my first ever rating from Hansixx. I released a second version 2 weeks later, which got 4th place for the week, and me and Decept were both nearly banned for our head to head spat of down-rating for "Oasis" vs "Father Time". Then I won a gold medal with Tempest 2, and finally had notoriety. Naturally, I was banned 2 weeks later. I reeled for 3 months after that, before Hansixx referred me to coastercrazy.com in February 2003. After a bout with 7 medals, and the initiation of the official medal count, I entered a cold spell where I didn't win anything for over a year, and lost my status with the official medal count due to inactivity. In fall 2004, I made my grand re-entry with the reposting of the medals, and re-admittance to Coastersims due to Amnesty. Well, that's my coaster history.

Return to Off Topic Discussion