Board index Roller Coaster Games Hard Hat Area free rides for all

free rides for all

The Hard Hat Area is the place to post construction news about your ride, so this is the place to hype your future upload!

Post January 31st, 2007, 10:26 pm

Points on hand: 62.00 Points
Yo all. Im going to start brand new with a whole new batch of coasters so i am getting rid of all my older rides. It would be a waste just to erase them so if anyone wants any of the tracks send me a message and il send you it. http://www.nolimitsdevcenter.net/devcenter.cgi?action=userpage&puid=1523&deleteproject=3157
Last edited by harryman on January 31st, 2007, 10:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post February 1st, 2007, 8:24 am

Points on hand: 9,697.00 Points
And why not brush up on your rating skills while your at it, eh?
X2 ??? Intimidator 305 ??? Millennium Force ??? Iron Rattler ??? El Toro ??? Fury 325 ??? Maverick ??? Skyrush ??? Twisted Timbers ??? Voyage

Post February 1st, 2007, 8:46 pm

Points on hand: 62.00 Points
wat r u talking about. did i rate u bad or something

Post February 1st, 2007, 10:49 pm

wat i m talking about is when u rate other ppls costers. i think it was dirks coster or somthing but i cant member bc it got deleted so fast

There's also a thing called proper grammar. Consider trying it.

[EDIT] I realize I did not type good in the first section here, I was only trying to copy, I wasn't typing good like I am now.
X2 ??? Intimidator 305 ??? Millennium Force ??? Iron Rattler ??? El Toro ??? Fury 325 ??? Maverick ??? Skyrush ??? Twisted Timbers ??? Voyage

Post February 1st, 2007, 11:08 pm

Points on hand: 1,916.00 Points

Originally posted by tiepilot35

wat i m talking about is when u rate other ppls costers. i think it was dirks coster or somthing but i cant member bc it got deleted so fast

There's also a thing called proper grammar. Consider trying it.

[insert eye roll here]

Let's try: What I'm talking about is when you rate other people's coasters. I think it was Dirk's coaster or something, but I can't remember because it got deleted so fast.

My point is, don't go and antagonize others when you yourself have commited the same act you are accusing one of. Reminds me of the Golden Rule!

Harryman, it would be nice if you could fix up your posts, but besides that, I wouldn't recommend starting a topic as such anyways. The Hard Hat Area is for topics regarding the construction of new coasters (often provided with screenshots), and not about the "passing away" of your previous coasters. The graveyard (Scrap Yard) at the NLDC was created for such situations.

Sorry if I sound "mean" with my words, I haven't had a very good day. Just trying to help you out!

And yes, I am sure I have made grammar (most likely spelling) mistakes in this post, but I didn't type it as i wnt 2 make a pnt so lisen' up.

Edit-> Ah shoot, SFF beat me to it [lol].

-Jake

Post February 1st, 2007, 11:41 pm

Uh I was trying to act like him, then used proper grammar. I guess I should have explained that.. I do realize I was typing bad. It really was for just acting like him, you all know I can type correctly. Wow I kinda feel dumb[:p]
I REALLY should have explained that..

Post February 2nd, 2007, 5:30 am

Points on hand: 2,063.00 Points

Post February 2nd, 2007, 11:24 pm

Points on hand: 1,916.00 Points

Originally posted by tiepilot35

Uh I was trying to act like him, then used proper grammar. I guess I should have explained that.. I do realize I was typing bad. It really was for just acting like him, you all know I can type correctly. Wow I kinda feel dumb[:p]
I REALLY should have explained that..

Ah, I apologize man. Sorry bout' that. I was in a bad mood like I mentioned, but I should have been able to realize what you were doing, as I did the same near the end of my post. Sorry!

Still take notice harryman, lol...

-jake

Return to Hard Hat Area