Board index Theme Park Discussions Theme Park News & Construction! Fuji-Q 4D Coaster!

Fuji-Q 4D Coaster!

Theme Park Construction And News Forum

Post January 18th, 2006, 7:45 pm

Points on hand: 827.00 Points

Post January 18th, 2006, 8:08 pm

Points on hand: 2,579.00 Points

Post January 18th, 2006, 9:54 pm

Points on hand: 5,801.00 Points

Not sure, the links were just getting passed around a chatroom.

Post January 19th, 2006, 3:18 am
SNJ

Points on hand: 668.00 Points
Originally posted by coolbeans326

Man, I really want to see how much further S&S has pushed the design to become an idea ride for parks to buy.
X has major capacity problems, and some sever rufness issues. The front is fine, but I rode in the back seat recently, and I'm surprised no one has gotten a cuncussion from that thing yet. On the last backflip (I think they call it) it just hammers your head into the head rest about 100 times (an arrow trademark), and to say the least, it really ruined what would have been one of my best rides on it. It made it from a great ride into an ok ride. (And now I see why people complain why its not that great of a ride)
So here's to hoping they fixed the most important issues of the prototype... Capacity and smoothness.

The back during the last Raven turn = not fun! I ALWAYS go for the front though. It's wicked fun! And the last raven turn is a rough no matter where you sit...just worse in the back. To avoid it thought, keep your heard FIRMLY on the head rest. If you need to, force it back on it. It makes it less painful, and more fun!

Post January 19th, 2006, 12:21 pm
hyyyper User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 9,207.00 Points
and what if it was an X clone?

who on this site will ever ride it?

and btw, X was a prototype, if they're smart (which they are by building a second 4d) they'd get the troubles X has out of this one

Post January 19th, 2006, 2:25 pm

Points on hand: 2,779.00 Points
Nice, I almost wet my pants of waiting. but finally it is there.....but what about the mysterious thing? if your'e building it already, why keep it a secret? Anyway, it will be wait'n from now.....well see ;-)

Post January 19th, 2006, 2:30 pm
hyyyper User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Originally posted by jermaine

Nice, I almost wet my pants of waiting. but finally it is there.....but what about the mysterious thing? if your'e building it already, why keep it a secret? Anyway, it will be wait'n from now.....well see ;-)

remember that that aussie movie world also waiting a week before boxing day to 'announce' superman:escape

Post January 19th, 2006, 2:46 pm

Points on hand: 3,283.00 Points

But i wont be an X clone will it? This is going to have a full full apparently so wont be an X clone.

BTW to all the people who want one in the UK, me too! [:(] Although i think it is unlikely.

Although.........
I just so happen to have a certain home park that have ALOT of money. They own a very tacky place, and are rumoured to be extending across the road. If you dont know who im talking about, they are the stupid park that bought a giant vekoma SLC for ?????????27million (apparently) when they could easily afford a B&M or Intamin instead. Fantasy Island have pretty good ties with S&S i believe and i did hear a few things about getting a very new big exciting ride which would start to be built half way through the 2006 season. Its rumoured to be S&S, but all of it may just be rumours, and no ride at all appears. lol. Anyway just saying they have alot of money, and love to own the most extreme rides possible. Although i really doubt they would get a 4d. [:(] Just a bit of wishful thinking. Im just saying i think FI is most likely to get one out of the UK parks, than any others. BPB wouldnt have the space would they?

Anyway, i doubt any will come to the UK in at least 4 years. [lol]

This looks really cool, i wonder what its going to be called?

Post January 19th, 2006, 2:57 pm
hyyyper User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

if sure it's have a dumb japanse name like the flipflapping donkey

Post January 19th, 2006, 3:04 pm

Points on hand: 3,283.00 Points

I love the Japanese names. Dodonpa and Fujiyama are both awesome names [:D]

Post January 19th, 2006, 3:08 pm
hyyyper User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

i prefer old dutch names with a "sch" instead of and "s"

Post January 19th, 2006, 3:53 pm
gouldy User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 2,823.00 Points
Bank: 25,088.00 Points

Nah, obviously it's going to be called: "Crazy Ultimate Fighting Space Robot Challenge Battle .... Coaster"

Post January 19th, 2006, 4:04 pm

Points on hand: 1,916.00 Points

I think it could possibly be a mirrored x just with a full full instead of the half barrel roll on x. Maybe another raven turn, but like what edge said, it really looks like the same layout. Just some new elements.

Nice name gouldy [lol]

Post January 19th, 2006, 6:17 pm

Points on hand: 827.00 Points
from a source on RCPRo, i was told that they allready tested this coasters trains on X. They miserably failed, and noone wanted to ride X because they didnt feel safe . . .

Post January 25th, 2006, 3:16 am

Points on hand: 3,231.00 Points

from a source on RCPRo, i was told that they allready tested this coasters trains on X. They miserably failed, and noone wanted to ride X because they didnt feel safe . . .
I just visited this topic and I was wondering what trains? Ooh and BTW they way< i know a funny Japanese name for that ride. Its:

"Dog Barks and Catches Cat and Kills Cat and Eats Cat and Flips Cat"

Post January 25th, 2006, 1:19 pm
gouldy User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 2,823.00 Points
Bank: 25,088.00 Points

Post January 25th, 2006, 1:41 pm

Points on hand: 5,761.00 Points

im going to keep watch on this coaster it looks fairly cool.

its japanise so it will be called "ni cha wan tos sa nic to wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ton"

meaning " flippy coaster thing"

Post January 25th, 2006, 3:10 pm
hyyyper User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Originally posted by gouldy

That's really more of a Dutch name if you ask me [lol]

it's english, dutch would be:

Honden Blaffen en Vangen Kat en Vermoorden Kat en Eten Cat en Draaien Kat om

Post January 28th, 2006, 2:44 am

Points on hand: 2,673.00 Points
All I can say is this-If this little bugger is an X clone, then someone's got some 'SPLAININ' TO DO(imitating Ricky Ricardo, LOL!)!!!

All joking aside though, I'm pretty f**king stoked to see another 4D coaster being constructed! Anyone care to dig up official specs, if there are any?

About bloody damn time, S&S Arrow! [:D]

Post January 28th, 2006, 2:47 am

Points on hand: 1,469.00 Points
wow, that Ricky Ricardo impression had me laughing my ass off for like 4 minutes...:\

Post January 28th, 2006, 2:47 am

Originally posted by gouldy

Nah, obviously it's going to be called: "Crazy Ultimate Fighting Space Robot Challenge Battle .... Coaster"

Please no! BLEECH![xx(]

Post January 28th, 2006, 2:49 am

Originally posted by SFMM homie

wow, that Ricky Ricardo impression had me laughing my ass off for like 4 minutes...:

Yeah, I know I outdid myself there, LOL![:p]

Post January 28th, 2006, 9:58 pm

Points on hand: 53.00 Points
http://www.themeparkreview.com/forum/vi ... c&start=90

New construction pics! It's looking pretty weird, maybe an immelman-type element? Also, I think these shots kill the idea of this being an X clone. What do you guys think?

Post February 4th, 2006, 7:23 pm

Points on hand: 2,062.00 Points

Post February 4th, 2006, 7:24 pm
hyyyper User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

PreviousNext

Return to Theme Park News & Construction!