Board index Roller Coaster Games Hard Hat Area G-O-D: Deh Enemeh

G-O-D: Deh Enemeh

The Hard Hat Area is the place to post construction news about your ride, so this is the place to hype your future upload!

Post December 30th, 2004, 2:27 pm

Points on hand: 2,808.00 Points
Ok, first thingehs first...meh and mer bro (OMG SARS) have decided toeh stop ratin each otherz ridehs. [:p]

If youz rememberz my first ride G-O-D...you remember itz suckehness...and now I'm making oneh called G-O-D: Deh Enemeh which is 1000000000x betterz. It featurez diz thingehs below:

Linear Introduction Motor launch: 16-120mph in aroundeh 3 secondz.
448 or 450 foot first drop after der launcheh.
8003.12ft track lengtheh!
Max Verticle G's: Wellz, the whole ride excepteh one point is all under 3.5...but that one point spikez toeh 4.3 only for a shplit second..and you have to ride x50 to even seez itz!
Max Lateral G'z: 1.3 very fast spike, same as above! (kinda highz)
-1.1 airtime at max.
All custom Enivroment (with help), Cartextures (not finished), 3Ds (with some helpz), and terraformin...
Trains: 2 Trains Per Car: 6 Coaster Type:
So far passes der E-Stop and Tunnel Test.
Can be labeled as Fantasy and Realistic (i thinkeh!)[:p]

Track Features: 12 Drops (sadly, but madeh for speed!)
1 Underground Tunnel
Custom (and some noteh) Supports by meh and bro!
100% Custom Track
Tunnel Effect

Image By Meh:

Last edited by GoBo3000 on December 30th, 2004, 2:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post December 30th, 2004, 3:22 pm
Dirk_Ermen User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 2,175.50 Points
Bank: 45,000.00 Points
the picture looks interesting. also i don't want to be rude but can't you speak a little better english?

Post December 30th, 2004, 4:13 pm

Lolz! I can...butz I don't wantz to.

GoBo3000 Translator

Z = s (sometimes you should leave it outz)
anyting endin in "eh" just means say it like it twas canadian!
Meh/mer= me
Deh/der = the
Diz = this
ehz = "eh" with a "z" sound after itz.
oneh = on + eh (one is justeh 1[:p])
deez = these

Coaster Updateh: Deh coaster will be realeased oneh January 1st. I needeh to doehz supports, cartextures, and some final tweakin. Dis pic is more of deh ride, i tried not toeh show some stoof, causeh...itz not finished...but deez pics are betterz! lolz, i wrotez on dem!

*and by carz, i meanz trainz...lolz!

Post December 30th, 2004, 4:33 pm

Points on hand: 5,993.00 Points

Dirk,

That is full on "Gansta-Dumbo-Ebonics" .... the new academic mastery of the public school education system.

Morons ... [lol]

TJ

Post December 30th, 2004, 4:34 pm
GRIM.657 User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 5,299.00 Points

what an intresting form or english you speak, gobo...

the track is looking good, except in some parts, the supports don't seem to conect to the track at the right angles, i.e. having a support for 90 degree bank on a 45 degree bank etc... besides that, this is lookin quite cool. Don't rush since your almost done, and make sure the g's etc are good/green, and try to eliminate pumping, i saw a little on the pics, the best way is to sit in the back car, and make sure the first cars dont jerk at all. and on a track that big, be sure to have plenty of blocks, and that they all work smoothly.
again, lookin good, cant wait to ride.

Post December 30th, 2004, 5:07 pm

TConwell: Lol! you have given meh language a nameh...buteh...one thingeh botherz meh, "Gansta"...if it twas possible for you to here meh, I do noteh have eh deep voiceh...and i definetly don'teh lookeh anyting likeh gangsta...I walkeh around in completely offensive shirts and crazy pants from hot topic...lolz. And are u callin meh a moron? or Dirk?[:p]

GRIM: Why thank youz! Buteh, your avatar thingeh looks likeh Heather from Silent Hill 3...lolz. And on the supportehs, do u means on der crazy butterfly/hearteh crazy cool part, or justeh 1 of deh turns? If deh ride was posted...on deh turns you'll see dat the supportehs jut outeh from deh tackeh, and den go downz. And on deh crazy parteh, it lookz weirdeh, but itz justeh der supportz that jut outeh, and then go down like above.

Track Update: Finished the turn at the endeh (G wise I meanz), and finished deh cartexturez. Lookeh:

**Youz can'tz seez tat deh wheels are red, and the metal part of der wheelz r dark too...lolz, sowwy!

Post December 30th, 2004, 6:20 pm

Points on hand: 5,993.00 Points

Originally posted by GoBo3000

And are u callin meh a moron? or Dirk?[:p]

Just examine your grammar ... do you really need an answer? [xx(]

Post December 30th, 2004, 6:59 pm

LOOOOL! I was just kidding. And this is just for you (proper english, I mean)What would you expect from a person named GoBo3000? Lol! Just to let youk now, GoBo is an ancient Japanese name, which was also the name of a Japanese samurai...and I spiced it up with adding 3000...lol! Im silly. [:p] Oh, and I came just to post my big Track Updates...

Track Updates: All Lats are below 0.9. All verticles are below 3.8! YAY![:D] Only one rouch spot left...and then support fixing...and then editing my 3DS...then finish terraforming...lol. Still a lot of work. Oh yeah, and now I added another underground tunnel, and got rid of some useless supports. OOGISHBLAGH! Can't take proper English very long...lolz!

Post December 30th, 2004, 8:33 pm
Dirk_Ermen User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 2,175.50 Points
Bank: 45,000.00 Points
Originally posted by GoBo3000

Can't take proper English very long...lolz!

Study then on proper English[lol]

Post December 30th, 2004, 8:53 pm

[confused]Uhh...it's not that I can't speak proper English, I just don't really want to. But I have some updates...and maybe a closer realease date.

Track Updates: Bump Free (i think, except one smal barely noticable boink when you hit the brakes.) And all G's are under 3.6 and here's a thing I want you to know; after the launch up onto the hill, it slows down ON PURPOSE! I want you to try to see the rest of the track, and (if it was real) have that "We're not going back down, are we?" feeling.

To grow on GRIM's "add a few brakes", I just want to say even though it is 8001.11 feet long, it seems like a short ride cause it runs a usual 90mph through the first half. Then it hits the crazy part and slows down to 20-80 (I want it to be like that) and then after the brakes goes back to 60. I counted 2:02 long ride, and the scenery and tunnels and speed make up for the short ride. And as for the date, I think it will come out by tomorrow after noon. Hope you'll like it!

Post December 31st, 2004, 12:39 pm

Points on hand: 2,823.00 Points

ok, so yeah. my bro was kicked off for being 12...so im gonna post the track under my name, but remember its his...and don't give direct credit to me. so until his b-day, he's probably not gonna play much...and thanks a lot, now the TV is gunna be taken up all day cause of his DDR thing. but enjoy his track. but here's some changes i made.

For smoothing reasons, one are the verticals hit 4.1 only for a split second. i added two new scene objects from coastercandy (credits on track info) and made two of my own. so enjoy it, im just going to tweak it so it's smoother and better.

Return to Hard Hat Area