Board index Roller Coaster Games Hard Hat Area Gerstlauer Launched Coaster!

Gerstlauer Launched Coaster!

The Hard Hat Area is the place to post construction news about your ride, so this is the place to hype your future upload!

Post May 9th, 2007, 9:30 pm

Points on hand: 2,400.00 Points

[blah]

So.

I'm toolbuilding this coaster, so it's going to be smoother than my other usual rides. The ride has good dynamics, and it has a thrilling lay-out.

There will be 2 inversions on this ride; the first is the heartline-roll. It also has another name as I will point out later in the update. [This one! [hello]]

So.. here goes something!

In the heartline roll....
Also known as: The "Lol, Intamin, Gerstlauer can do it."
Like the Mystery Mine turn?
E. JEC. TOR. AIR. Seriously, you go up slowly, and then it flings you over the top to provide an insane pop of air, but it only lasts a short time. Ejector at it's finest.

So? What do you think? I'm going to be adding a second launch here right away. Opinions? Criticism?

Thanks!
Last edited by CalawayPark on May 9th, 2007, 9:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post May 9th, 2007, 9:37 pm

Points on hand: 7,125.00 Points

going to be a fun ride when you are completely done, cant wait to ride the final product.

Post May 10th, 2007, 7:52 pm

Post May 18th, 2007, 6:43 pm

Sorry if anyone liked this, but I have to drop it. It's just... lame, haha. It didn't turn out how I wanted it to, so I've decided to do something else. It will be a launched coaster, I'm just not sure of a layout yet.

Return to Hard Hat Area