Board index Theme Park Discussions General Theme Park Discussions GHOST TOWN REOPENING!

GHOST TOWN REOPENING!

Discuss anything related to theme parks in general.

Post April 23rd, 2007, 8:56 pm

Points on hand: 7,125.00 Points

the "ghost town in the sky" amusement park is reopening, this theme park was one of the first theme parks i ever went to, and i loved the red devil coaster, is was just turning back and forth, with the loop, which always scared me, haha, WELL NOW THE PARK IS REOPENING and i think i wont be impressed anyway, but i still thought it was a very cool park. supposedly, they plan to get a drop ride, and fix up and paint the red devil, and alo a kiddie coaster. hopefully this park will spring into something great, because it definatly has potential. all i remeber when going to this park, was the amazing chairlift, that seemed to go strait up the mountain, i also like the shows and everything, now adays, im sure i would like the park really, but i still think its great that they are reopening, and i hope to see great things from the park in the future, although i dont live anywhere near there anymore, hopefully ill be able to go and visit the park sometime.

Post April 23rd, 2007, 9:05 pm

Points on hand: 4,830.00 Points

Another "Living Under a Rock" thread. Most, if not everyone knows about this. Sorry.

Post April 23rd, 2007, 9:42 pm

Points on hand: 4,152.00 Points

Post April 23rd, 2007, 9:45 pm

Points on hand: 7,125.00 Points

yeah, i didnt know, i found out like 5 days ago, and i just decided to pot it for anyone around there or something that idnt know or something...

Post April 23rd, 2007, 10:10 pm

Points on hand: 5,993.00 Points

I can think of it being on one site in particular, but I guess he is not a member there (cough see signature cough). [lol]
Sometimes the best thing to say is nothing at all.

Post April 23rd, 2007, 10:17 pm

Points on hand: 4,830.00 Points

Post April 23rd, 2007, 11:29 pm

Points on hand: 3,002.00 Points

And on theme park critic.
Trim breaks are your enemy, retracking/smoothing is your friend. I miss b&m floored sit downs. coaster count=39

Return to General Theme Park Discussions