Board index Public Relations Introductions Hello

Hello

Say hi to the crowd of CoasterCrazians!

Post February 1st, 2013, 9:16 pm

Points on hand: 227.00 Points
Hey! My name is De'Sean. I'm 16 years old. I live in Tampa, Florida.

My hometown park is Busch Gardens. I love going and try to go as much as I can each year! My favorite rides are Montu and Kumba. I always try to get on those first and as much times as possible(depending on the queue).

I love playing RCT3. It's a very fun game and I enjoy it a lot. Hopefully I'll have some projects to share with you guys I'm in the proccess of learning how to play No Limits. Once I get the hang of it, I will defenitely share my projects here.

-BLKDMNDS

Post February 1st, 2013, 9:23 pm

Points on hand: 15,383.90 Points
I first saw you on CoasterCafe and I knew the name looked familiar. Welcome aboard.

Post February 1st, 2013, 9:36 pm

Points on hand: 5,657.00 Points
Bank: 0.00 Points
Hi
[19:34:14] RideWarriorNation: jim
[19:34:27] RideWarriorNation: can you pls change sig
[19:35:22] Jcoasters: ok
[19:35:39] RideWarriorNation: ty

Post February 2nd, 2013, 2:39 am

Points on hand: 1,136.00 Points

Post February 2nd, 2013, 12:08 pm

Points on hand: 5,657.00 Points
Bank: 0.00 Points
Hi
[19:34:14] RideWarriorNation: jim
[19:34:27] RideWarriorNation: can you pls change sig
[19:35:22] Jcoasters: ok
[19:35:39] RideWarriorNation: ty

Post February 2nd, 2013, 12:13 pm

Points on hand: 483.00 Points
Bank: 19,590.00 Points
Check out my nice jet coasters by entering username Cool5 in the exchage search feature.

Post February 5th, 2013, 9:29 pm

Points on hand: 72.00 Points
Bank: 12,611.00 Points
Welcome.

When moving from RCT to NoLimits, you'll find that things become less and less of a game as you move from working in RCT's sandbox to exploring NL's capabilities. One of the first things you'll find in NL is having to pay close attention to detail, as most of the best rides on the track exchanges are modeled off of actual coasters. Track shaping and supports are particularly important, whereas this was not a concern in RCT. My best advice here is to use the resources on the web that many of us never had when starting off in NL; resources such as photos (obviously - rcdb.com is a good starting point) and Youtube POV videos. Of course, all that will come in due time depending on how you choose to move forward on NL.

Forums. Some stuff, questions you have, etc. may not appear or may be difficult to find on Google, but you can still search out the answers on the search feature on most forums. This of course, takes more effort but is far faster than asking and having to wait for a response, and keeps the forums cleaner. (Apologies if that's common sense for you, I'm just trying to be helpful.)

Also, there's two exciting projects that are upcoming in the coaster exchange world that you'll probably want to keep an eye out for: NoLimits 2 (duh) and Theme Park Studio. Both will be far ahead of NL1.x and RCT3 in their capabilities in every way, but it will take some time for them to be released. (TPS is targeting Summer 2013. NL2 has no official release date nor estimation at all and won't for a while.)

Anyways, there's a lot of cool stuff out there. Your explorations to coaster/amusement building aren't constrained by any one game or program. Have fun and good luck!

Return to Introductions