Board index Roller Coaster Games NoLimits Coaster 2 NoLimits Coaster 2 Scripting Help attaching object to train?!

Help attaching object to train?!

Post your Nolimits 2 scripts here! Also any discussion regarding scription for NoLimits Coaster 2 should be placed in this forum

Post September 6th, 2014, 4:29 pm

Points on hand: 4,800.70 Points
Bank: 0.00 Points

I used a script not written by me to attach a nl2sco to a train on one of my coasters. It works fine for the most part, but It says in the message console that there is no track detected within 5 meters when it's literally right above the track. Then the train moves along without the object. How can I fix this?
It's been a long time
Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCErEzTkqrD55UEiIiiKsKmg

Post September 6th, 2014, 6:00 pm

Points on hand: 4,800.70 Points
Bank: 0.00 Points

Sorry for double posting, but I fixed the first problem by changing the range to 15 meters. But doing that, I encountered a new problem. I put the object on the train in the editor, but it appears far ahead of the train and is rotated 90 degrees.
It's been a long time
Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCErEzTkqrD55UEiIiiKsKmg

Post September 7th, 2014, 9:02 pm
TTD03 User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 738.00 Points
Bank: 111,265.11 Points

Post September 11th, 2014, 1:20 pm

Points on hand: 764.00 Points
Alright!

At first it would be cool, if you could post the model in your modeller and maybe the script ;)

It looks like you need to change the axis of your model in the modeller. So it fits in NL2! That??????s the right way. You could do that also per script, but trust me,.. the first way is to change the direction of the model in the modeller.

Second,.. If the "dummy"rail are at the exact same point as the real track.. the script can??????t find the right one ;) You need to lower / or higher one of them. Depends on how which one is the working and which one is the dummy :D

I hope i could help.

Oh and thank you TTD03 for remind me *:D

Nice greetings!

Post September 11th, 2014, 2:22 pm
TTD03 User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 738.00 Points
Bank: 111,265.11 Points

Return to NoLimits Coaster 2 Scripting