Board index Roller Coaster Games Hard Hat Area Helvetios - Turbo [Dec 13, 2013]

Helvetios - Turbo [Dec 13, 2013]

The Hard Hat Area is the place to post construction news about your ride, so this is the place to hype your future upload!

Post December 12th, 2013, 4:03 pm
Turbo User avatar

Points on hand: 5,506.00 Points
Bank: 21,857.68 Points

As NL2 approaches, I felt compelled to try to get myself back into NL since I have stuff I want to do with 2. Anyway, I felt I'd share this (not so much) little project with you guys with this first pic.

Last edited by Turbo on December 13th, 2013, 8:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Coaster Count: 582 // Top Five: 1. Helix 2. Nemesis 3. Big Bad Wolf 4. Boulder Dash 5. Balder

Coasterkidmwm wrote:
4 G's to the taint was a bit much for me because I'm not a power bottom like Turbo

Post December 12th, 2013, 7:21 pm
mkingy User avatar

Points on hand: 28,058.00 Points
Bank: 0.00 Points
Oh I always like a Turbo Coaster :D

That cobra roll shaping certainly interesting - especially to wrap properly around the lift hill!
Coaster Count - 198
France 2019 Mini Trip Report

Post December 12th, 2013, 7:41 pm
Turbo User avatar

Points on hand: 5,506.00 Points
Bank: 21,857.68 Points

There are a lot of new things on this ride (completely custom layout and tweaked elements) that I am playing around with, This ride was just about fun and making an ok track for NL2, and I do plan for this to be the first NL2 ride I finish. also, here are four more pics:

yay for close call

yay for another close call

finally got the correct B&M Floorless station mechanics down so the train slows down at the appropriate time to stop precisely in position for the moving floor.

EDIT

Full layout now done, time to smooth and reshape. should take a few years knowing my track record haha
Just a side note this is 100% handbuilt.

Coaster Count: 582 // Top Five: 1. Helix 2. Nemesis 3. Big Bad Wolf 4. Boulder Dash 5. Balder

Coasterkidmwm wrote:
4 G's to the taint was a bit much for me because I'm not a power bottom like Turbo

Post December 15th, 2013, 1:37 pm

Points on hand: 1,369.00 Points
dat ***y wrap around the first drop

I'm excited, looks like it would be something B&M would create in the near future

Return to Hard Hat Area