Board index Off Topic Board Off Topic Discussion horrible night

horrible night

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Post August 9th, 2003, 8:17 am

Points on hand: 1,968.00 Points

Know this is so off subject of anything but hey anything goes here ok, bet no one can top how bad my night turned out.

Post August 9th, 2003, 8:22 am

Points on hand: 58.00 Points
i dont have bad nights so no i cant top whatever your bad night was.

Post August 9th, 2003, 8:39 am

Post August 9th, 2003, 10:13 am

Points on hand: 5,120.00 Points

Post August 9th, 2003, 4:55 pm

so whats this bad night then? i bet your exaggerating or something.

Post August 9th, 2003, 5:27 pm

Points on hand: 3,285.00 Points

Post August 9th, 2003, 5:36 pm

Points on hand: 4,126.00 Points

Post August 9th, 2003, 8:37 pm
Oscar User avatar
Founding Member
Founding Member

Points on hand: 11,552.60 Points
Bank: 187,052.60 Points

what is night? [lol] everything seems like day
<-- insomic 99% of the time nowadays

Post August 9th, 2003, 10:44 pm

Points on hand: 4,347.00 Points

[lol] but a nite that sucked for me was i went campin at some fort in NC and they wud give ya a lot to set up ur stuff and wuteva and there wer all these RVs and crap all around ya. but anyways, during the nite all of these brats wer running around screaming rite by our tent and all these adults wer drunk and doin stupid things. if i had a gun i felt like just running out there and shootin somebody[devilish] after everyone went to sleep wind started blowin and the tent wall was blowin like crazy hittin me and makin so much freakin noise[:(!][:(!][:(!]after i dozed off a bit i woke up in da middle of the nite and it started raining like crazy. the rain drops were hittin the tent like machine guns!!! There was no way to sleep. AAAHHHHH!!!!! OMG that nite sucked like CRAZY!!! tell your story lostst8ofmind[:)]

Post August 10th, 2003, 1:01 am

no exaggerating, it was horrible, just not really sure how much I should get into it on here?

Post August 10th, 2003, 1:09 am

Points on hand: 3,816.00 Points

I figured it out....It's just one of those things to start all of us up for no reason...I've seen this kind of stuff before and expect to see it in the future. Basically, it's to get ppl's attention

Post August 10th, 2003, 3:56 am

Post August 11th, 2003, 9:08 pm

Hey gumball sorry, but nope wasn't the reason for the post at all, First and formost I was pretty messed up whened I started up the topic, but then afterwards and a little sleep later. I kinda started wondering if it would be one of the better thoughts as a adult to corrupt your infantile mind. If you would really like to know alot more of the story prove your age to me and would be more then willing to explain the whole situation (honestly believe that you are under 15 though). I edited version of what happened is I end up getting messed up and then calling my night calls over well this one came over and now she started so much crap w/ me that night, talking that she wants so much more from me this that, when it was all said and done I was dang that was such a big mistake (never had that problem w/ her b/f lol). If you look at the time and date I posted it she had just walked out of the door and I was just basically drunk, pissed, bummed out. But by all means angry know me b/f you make a post such as you did.

Post August 11th, 2003, 11:19 pm

Points on hand: 3,062.00 Points
i once had an awful night when my cousins and some friends were over... n-e-wayz it was late and my aunt and someone else went for a late night walk. only my friend and cousin was in the house and they were talking at what i considered 2b loud. i came out of bed and ran at them yelling "I AM TRYING TO GET SOME SLEEP!!! SHUT UP!!!! I CAN'T GET SLEEP AND I GOTTA BE UP AT 4 IN THE MORNING!!! I don't remember seeing n=e one out there at that time and wen i went back to bed my coudin and friend started to laugh. they told me about it in the morning saying i looked like i was possessed because my eyes were glazed over. i don't remember it much cuz i may have been half asleep/

Post August 12th, 2003, 1:11 am

I remember Spacie...I coulda sworn she was gonna go rabid on all of us just cuz we were playing Mario Tennis and having fun.

Post August 12th, 2003, 2:00 am

not alot of fun Spaceman, kinda embarrasing to say this one but when I was younger and half asleep my mom caught me taking a pee in my shoe in the kitchen. Man she brought it up to me the next morning could swear it didn't happen. But that was freaking embarrasing

Post August 12th, 2003, 1:20 pm

How about having a shelf collapse and fall right next to you when you're sleeping...

Post August 24th, 2003, 10:55 pm

Points on hand: 2,631.00 Points
Originally posted by Matt

jeez what a wierd topic man.

Yeah lol

Post August 25th, 2003, 1:12 am

yeah kinda wierd topic, figured it was history lol, time to close this one lol

Return to Off Topic Discussion