Board index Roller Coaster Games NoLimits Coaster 2 how can i add tracks (from here or other sources) in the nl2

how can i add tracks (from here or other sources) in the nl2

All discussion relation to NoLimits Coaster 2 should be posted here. Purchase NoLimits Coaster from this page: nolimits-coaster-2-purchase-and-upgrade-links-t32524.html

tec

Points on hand: 50.00 Points
hello,
I have a problem with importing tracks from the internet.
I save them in folders, but can not select them.
It appears that I can select tracks (even from nl1) but they are not recognized.
has anyone else have this problem?
can anyone help?
thank you
(translate from german to english with google translater)
hallo,
ich habe ein problem mit dem einf??????gen von strecken aus dem internet.
ich speichere sie in ordner, kann sie jedoch nicht ausw?????hlen.
es wird mir zwar angezeigt, dass ich strecken ausw?????hlen k??????nnte (sogar f??????r nl1) jedoch werden sie nicht erkannt.
hat noch jemand dieses problem?
kann wer helfen?
danke

Turbo User avatar

Points on hand: 5,506.00 Points
Bank: 21,857.68 Points

I don't have this issue. How are you opening them? are you just double clicking the file while not in the sim?
Coaster Count: 582 // Top Five: 1. Helix 2. Nemesis 3. Big Bad Wolf 4. Boulder Dash 5. Balder

Coasterkidmwm wrote:
4 G's to the taint was a bit much for me because I'm not a power bottom like Turbo

TTD03 User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 738.00 Points
Bank: 111,265.11 Points
I would say, in my experience, the best way is to make a folder called NL2 Downloads in you Documents folder and then within NL2, navigate to your documents through the hotlink tab provided in the program, and then open your NL2 Downloads folder and then you should see your track. Otherwise I am not quite sure what the issue could be.

TheArchitect User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 501,147.00 Points
Bank: 498,048.00 Points
Perhaps NL2 Pro users who "lock" their tracks, mean that the track cannot be imported? Instead try simply opening them (rather than import), then you can view (but not edit) the rides and also ride them in the sim. This is of course hypothetical and I don't know this to be fact, for sure.

TTD03 User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 738.00 Points
Bank: 111,265.11 Points
I have yet to run into a Pro user that has locked their track.

Return to NoLimits Coaster 2