Board index Roller Coaster Games NoLimits Coaster 2 How do you add Custom Trains?

How do you add Custom Trains?

All discussion relation to NoLimits Coaster 2 should be posted here. Purchase NoLimits Coaster from this page: nolimits-coaster-2-purchase-and-upgrade-links-t32524.html

Post February 15th, 2015, 1:34 pm

Points on hand: 35.00 Points
Bank: 4,336.00 Points
I am still fairly new to scripting, and all that Jambalaya, I have recently decided that I will be expanding my Phoenix Project to be a little section of a park, In the section, I am wanting to build a decently sized RMC Wooden Coaster. I have no idea how to get the RMC trains, and I have no idea how to do the Cross ties. Can anyone help me? D:
Diamondback is Diamonbae.

Post February 15th, 2015, 2:02 pm

Points on hand: 5,149.54 Points
Bank: 0.00 Points

I haven't been able to figure out RMC I-beans yet, but I have been able to get Topper Track using TheCodeMaster's tutorial. This tutorial does explain how to do the crossties, though I haven't been able to get them to work on my end, so if you figure it out let me know as well! :D

I would attach the download link here for the altpac settings, but since we can no longer do that you'll find the download link in the video description!

Post February 15th, 2015, 2:58 pm

Points on hand: 35.00 Points
Bank: 4,336.00 Points
How do I do the trains? Or are the instruction in the pack?
Diamondback is Diamonbae.

Post February 15th, 2015, 3:03 pm

Points on hand: 5,149.54 Points
Bank: 0.00 Points

I believe the trains have to be scripted to run on the track, and I unfortunately have no idea how to do that.

Post February 15th, 2015, 5:31 pm
TTD03 User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 738.00 Points
Bank: 111,265.11 Points
RCT3rox wrote:
I believe the trains have to be scripted to run on the track, and I unfortunately have no idea how to do that.

Yea there is some funky magic with this :P

Post February 17th, 2015, 6:54 am

Points on hand: 7,295.00 Points
TTD03 wrote:
RCT3rox wrote:

Yea there is some funky magic with this :P

black magic? or harry potter magic? lol

Return to NoLimits Coaster 2