Board index Roller Coaster Games Hard Hat Area Hydra: The Revenge

Hydra: The Revenge

The Hard Hat Area is the place to post construction news about your ride, so this is the place to hype your future upload!

Post June 12th, 2006, 1:29 pm

Points on hand: 3,535.00 Points
I started a Hydra: The Revenge recreation a couple of months ago, i decided to start working on it again this past week and i started the track over. So the track is completed, support work will start soon and terraforming will be done before that.

For more screens click below.

http://www.nolimitsdevcenter.net/p1196
-Tony.

Post June 12th, 2006, 1:41 pm

Points on hand: 62.00 Points

Post June 12th, 2006, 1:45 pm

Points on hand: 2,506.00 Points

That looks real cool! Need any testers when youve finished? If so ill be pleased to test it! It looks well cool![:D]

Post June 12th, 2006, 1:55 pm

Originally posted by PumpMeUp

Just dont ruin it [;)]

Thanks for the encouraging words... [lol]
-Tony.

Post June 12th, 2006, 2:11 pm

Points on hand: 5,761.00 Points

looks good but the immalan looks a little wide to me and the cobra roll looks not wide enough, its only from what iv seen on videos but the immalan sortof has a extra little bank near the bottom of the in version and the top of the cobra roll dosent look wide enough. otherwise looks great
Making screams come true

Post June 12th, 2006, 2:50 pm

Is there anyone who can help with the terraforming, as i cant remember much of the area... any help and feedback is appreciated.
-Tony.

Post June 12th, 2006, 3:18 pm

Points on hand: 35.00 Points

Well, I'll be at Dorney Park in exactly 18 days, so I'll try to get pics of the surrounding area. I think Real tried recreatng Hydra also, maybe you might be able to ask him about this stuff. But since I already rode Hydra, yes, the Inclined dive Loop and the Cobra Roll look a little off, but I suggest not to edit until I get to DP and give you some decent pics, if you really want to base this off my memory of the ride a year ago.

Post June 12th, 2006, 3:24 pm

Originally posted by Tanks4me

But since I already rode Hydra, yes, the Inclined dive Loop and the Cobra Roll look a little off, but I suggest not to edit until I get to DP and give you some decent pics, if you really want to base this off my memory of the ride a year ago.

Well then we are in the same situation cause i rode it about a year ago as well.... cant remember much.

Edit- Thanksfor your offer on the pictures, greatly appreciated.
-Tony.

Post June 12th, 2006, 5:26 pm

Points on hand: 3,059.00 Points
Zero G is way off too. The drop is also a bit off as well.

I havent gotten by the Cobra Roll because its the hardest element by far. That and getting the elements at the correct heights. Thats another problem I had.

Its still a work I want to finish. Its just so far from being done its not being worked on.

Post June 12th, 2006, 6:26 pm

Points on hand: 1,469.00 Points

Post August 1st, 2006, 1:17 pm
Tetsu Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 44.00 Points
Bank: 4,333.00 Points
This looks decent but it can use a lot of wrk. Hydra is one of my most ridden coasters. If i saw more clpse up on train pics I might be able to give you more help.

Post August 1st, 2006, 1:24 pm

Points on hand: 9,697.00 Points
Looks good, but yeah, some parts are a bit off. man, i wish i could ride it in RL....
X2 ??? Intimidator 305 ??? Millennium Force ??? Iron Rattler ??? El Toro ??? Fury 325 ??? Maverick ??? Skyrush ??? Twisted Timbers ??? Voyage

Return to Hard Hat Area