Board index Roller Coaster Games Track Advertising Hyperactive

Hyperactive

Advertise your ride here to get it ridden and rated!

Post November 27th, 2013, 6:03 pm

Points on hand: 5,716.00 Points
Bank: 2,500.00 Points
PCC(Plantoris Coaster Company) has added a new coaster to Plantoris Park.
go check it out.

http://www.coastercrazy.com/track_exchange/detail/19970
Last edited by plantoris on December 5th, 2013, 10:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Plantoris

Post December 11th, 2013, 4:43 pm

Come one come all, don't miss your chance to ride Hyperactive, the latest PCC coaster.

http://www.coastercrazy.com/track_exchange/detail/19970

please rate your experience.
Plantoris

Post December 12th, 2013, 6:17 pm

...like for real though....
....ride it....
...rate it....
...please...
Plantoris

Post December 12th, 2013, 6:56 pm
Turbo User avatar

Points on hand: 5,506.00 Points
Bank: 21,857.68 Points

triple post, banhammer!
Coaster Count: 582 // Top Five: 1. Helix 2. Nemesis 3. Big Bad Wolf 4. Boulder Dash 5. Balder

Coasterkidmwm wrote:
4 G's to the taint was a bit much for me because I'm not a power bottom like Turbo

Post December 12th, 2013, 7:45 pm

Post December 12th, 2013, 7:46 pm
Turbo User avatar

bro, now that was just hurtful :'(

Also: http://www.coastercrazy.com/track_exchange/detail/19971
Coaster Count: 582 // Top Five: 1. Helix 2. Nemesis 3. Big Bad Wolf 4. Boulder Dash 5. Balder

Coasterkidmwm wrote:
4 G's to the taint was a bit much for me because I'm not a power bottom like Turbo

Post December 12th, 2013, 7:49 pm

you rated 1 but you download like 99% of the coasters, not a great ratio.
Plantoris

Post December 12th, 2013, 7:59 pm
Turbo User avatar

I rate rides when I see something unique or when effort was put into them. if you've read all of my past PM's and rates when I did rate your rides you would know this. I rated locomotion because I was thoroughly impressed with how fluid the racing between three tracks was. You're just mad about the lack of rates on your rides, and I understand the frustration, I dealt with it for years. I will tell you how to get more rates: Be involved with the community, make use of the hard hat area, and DO NOT insult people that don't rate your rides. As you have done in the past TO ME, and pretty much why I do not rate your rides, is because of the personal attacks. It does not make you look like a decent and patient human being. Please be more level headed and patient with not only making rides but with the community as well.

Coasterkidmwm wrote:

Post December 12th, 2013, 9:34 pm

I did read all of your PM's and that is why I spent about 2 weeks and countless hours on this one and still have yet to get a rate from you. I'm am frustrated with the lack of rate/downloads but what really makes me mad was how you condemned me for advertising my track to get more downloads. That is what this forum is for right? I have been somewhat involved here, I do make use of the hard hat area, and the personal attacks? you lost me there. I just want some feedback/comments on my coasters, if your not willing to do that then that's fine, but no need to condemn others for trying.
Plantoris

Post December 12th, 2013, 9:45 pm
Turbo User avatar

Name calling is a personal attack, and it is the second time I've dealt with it from you. I DO NOT condemn you for advertising your track, I condemn you for being a prick. you haven't asked for help or advice in the hard hat area, you've mostly said things like "coming soon", or "now open". Those belong in the advertisement section. The one time you DID receive advice came out of someones concern, not your asking for help. rating tracks is a good way to get advice, but the hard hat area exists so that you do not waste server space with buffer tracks.

On a side note, the site is experiencing a slow time in which most people are just waiting for NL2 to be active again. The site has changed much since I first joined and even when people were actively rating as you wish I personally wasn't getting the rates I wanted either. You have to prove yourself not only as someone looking to improve but also someone who is kind. I have not experienced those from you yet.

Coasterkidmwm wrote:

Post December 12th, 2013, 10:26 pm

I am truly sorry I called you "Mr. I don't rate coasters", but if you look back you came to my post and said I should be banned for using the forum in the way it was intended. The only reason you have to "deal" with me is because you chose to post a rude comment saying I should get banned. Saying that I should be banned is what the term "Banhammer" means. banning someone is a form of punishment and therefore condemnation. If you think I'm a prick for advertising then that's cool, but maybe next time just don't comment and move on.

http://www.coastercrazy.com/forum/topic ... C_ID=31230
here is one so you didn't look too hard.
Plantoris

Post December 12th, 2013, 11:58 pm
Metazoanhaddock User avatar

Points on hand: 3,327.00 Points
Bank: 52,337.00 Points
Now Now children, play nice. If you don't like his rating, you can submit a complaint and it will be looked over. However, if Turbo left a real, detailed, and pointed rating, as he's been known to do on the occasion he rates, then there's nothing the staff can do and you'll just have to live with it
Head Moderator
Director, Structural Engineer - PEAK Amusements
Site Contest Judge (Supporting)
Chatroom Admin

Post December 13th, 2013, 12:05 am

Post December 13th, 2013, 3:50 pm
Turbo User avatar

I haven't rated anything of yours, don't kid yourself. secondly, you're not a prick for advertising, I have said this, there are other reasons for that.

On the comment of banhammer, it was a joke. Since there are so few people that post on this site anymore I can understand you taking it literally, so I'll explain it for you. I have yet to see a person yet get banned for "a" triple post. It's not at all a serious offense and is easily remedied. if you edit your original post your topic will get bumped anyway, so please do that in the future. That is why it's a joke. triple posting is useless haha

Coasterkidmwm wrote:

Post December 13th, 2013, 6:40 pm

but maybe next time just don't comment and move on.
Plantoris

Post December 13th, 2013, 6:53 pm
A.S.C. User avatar
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Points on hand: 59.00 Points
Bank: 1,276.00 Points

Return to Track Advertising