Board index Roller Coaster Games NoLimits Coaster 2 I don't know how to download

I don't know how to download

All discussion relation to NoLimits Coaster 2 should be posted here. Purchase NoLimits Coaster from this page: nolimits-coaster-2-purchase-and-upgrade-links-t32524.html

Post June 6th, 2014, 12:20 am

Points on hand: 1,900.00 Points
NL2 tracks, I just got the game but the demo tracks are all boring me. I didn't know exactly where I should have posted this, sorry if there is a better place for it. Can someone please give me hand though, their are a lot of nice tracks here that I wanna play.

Here's what I've done so far when I attempt to download:
- I press download (of course)
- I used google chrome, and when I try to click on the download it says it doesn't recognize the file type.

Post June 6th, 2014, 4:14 am
mkingy User avatar

Points on hand: 28,048.00 Points
Bank: 0.00 Points
Personally I open the files from within NoLimits editor / sim, I think its the the "file system" tab you should be be able to navigate to the file (personally I have a download folder located in the NL2 folder so its easier to find!)
Coaster Count - 198
France 2019 Mini Trip Report

Post June 8th, 2014, 4:53 am
TheArchitect User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 501,147.00 Points
Bank: 498,048.00 Points
Hello Zeptis, welcome to Coaster Crazy.

As mkingy stated, you need to open the files from within NL2. In my experience they don't autoload. Chrome usually saves to your downloads folder, so once you have NL2 open, navigate to File > Open > Downloads > your file.

Post June 8th, 2014, 8:03 am
TTD03 User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 738.00 Points
Bank: 111,265.11 Points

Return to NoLimits Coaster 2