Board index Public Relations Introductions I'm back!

I'm back!

Say hi to the crowd of CoasterCrazians!

Post January 9th, 2017, 9:43 pm
Blase Rhine User avatar

Points on hand: 30,499.00 Points
Bank: 0.00 Points

Hey everyone! So my absence hasn't been too long... only a few months but to me it has definitely felt longer than just a few months. Now that I got my computer working again properly and finished up my first semester, I am slowly figuring out how to manage my time better and put more into Nl2 and CC.

So I just wanted to pop back in and say hello to everyone as I catch up on all that has happened in the past months!

As a side note, For those of you following Project Polynesian, with the new update comes good news as the FPS has significantly increased allowing me to finish the project and release it to you all!

Anyways, thats about it for now... again I apologize for my absence and its great to see the site continuing to be amazing as always!

Thanks!

-Blase Rhine
Sometimes I dream of unicorns and oreos

Post January 9th, 2017, 10:26 pm

Points on hand: 5,149.54 Points

Blase Rhine wrote:
Hey everyone! So my absence hasn't been too long... only a few months but to me it has definitely felt longer than just a few months. Now that I got my computer working again properly and finished up my first semester, I am slowly figuring out how to manage my time better and put more into Nl2 and CC.

So I just wanted to pop back in and say hello to everyone as I catch up on all that has happened in the past months!

As a side note, For those of you following Project Polynesian, with the new update comes good news as the FPS has significantly increased allowing me to finish the project and release it to you all!

Anyways, thats about it for now... again I apologize for my absence and its great to see the site continuing to be amazing as always!

Thanks!

-Blase Rhine

I'd say welcome back but me posting here is basically coming out of my own CC and NL2 hiatus lmao

Post January 10th, 2017, 9:50 am

Points on hand: 13,491.00 Points
^ Glad to know that you're back now! We've not seen you (Welcome back!) for a long time. :)
-- I was happy to be with NL1 - [:')] --

Post January 10th, 2017, 11:12 am
Coasterkidmwm User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 8,049.10 Points
Bank: 15,000.00 Points

Post January 10th, 2017, 11:53 am
Blase Rhine User avatar

Points on hand: 30,499.00 Points

Haha thanks guys for the warm welcome (back)!
Sometimes I dream of unicorns and oreos

Post January 10th, 2017, 12:31 pm
Dirk_Ermen User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 2,175.50 Points
Bank: 45,000.00 Points
Welcome back Blase ^^
Coastercount: 1410 (I've seen the world and it's horrid contraptions... @.@)
- Wood: 142
- Steel: 1268

Post February 11th, 2017, 5:19 am

Points on hand: 13,491.00 Points
I need to bump this again, to say that... his creations "ARE" keeping us amused! :D
-- I was happy to be with NL1 - [:')] --

Return to Introductions