Board index Public Relations Introductions I'm back.

I'm back.

Say hi to the crowd of CoasterCrazians!

Post August 4th, 2013, 7:21 am
craigster001 User avatar
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Points on hand: 346.50 Points
Bank: 0.00 Points
First of all, I would like to say that I'm back to the NL community. I hope this time nothing as bad as before will happen because that was a total mess. I've talked with Oscar about this and I feel that as i am now of age I can make proper decisions about what I do. I will post, but not as much as i have been posting in the past and i hope that some day i will be forgiven.

For those who don't know who i am, good for you because it's better that way. Don't ask.

So yeah, i'll try and upload coasters (Better than what i HAVE been uploading... Damn they were a mess...) but i can't promise anything.

Post August 4th, 2013, 8:17 am

Points on hand: 15,383.90 Points
What's there to forgive? You did nothing wrong (unless you did something somewhere else that I'm not aware of). The others should apologize for thinking they can force you to change your true self against your will and blatantly attacking you for your opinion. I hate when people are like that.
I will not make fun of you, nor do I have any reason to. That was wrong of them to start unneeded trolling and flaming drama. It's not your fault. And if anyone has a vitriolic rebuttal to this, I will ignore them because don't feed the troll.
Rant over, good to see you back.

Post August 4th, 2013, 8:48 am
craigster001 User avatar
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Points on hand: 346.50 Points
Bank: 0.00 Points
Yeah, well, i did kind of act stupid sometimes and i really wasn't old enough to join the site so i suppose that's a reason why i was banned.

Return to Introductions