Board index Roller Coaster Games Scream Machines Intamin Giga

Intamin Giga

Discuss anything related to Scream Machines!

Post March 14th, 2012, 5:06 pm

Points on hand: 4,117.00 Points
So... Here's a preview for my Intamin Giga, SlipStream. I'll probably upload this near-finished woodie I've got and possibly a B&M Floorless before uploading this one, but I thought I'd show you guys anyways. My idea for this ride was to basically have a bigger, faster sister of I-305 with more airtime. I honestly think I fulfilled that requirement but I still need to fine-tune some stuff and add supports. I'm also planning on adding a queue to this ride (a LOT better than the last one-- It'll be on solid ground this time [:D]), custom trees, and terraforming. I didn't all the stats, but here are the main ones:

Height: ~340 ft. (Tallest coaster with a lift hill)
Speed: 96 mph (Fastest coaster with a lift hill)
Ride time (Station-to-Station): ~1:30

I would upload some screenshots but for some reason, the uploader won't work for me [:(!]. I might be able to PM the pics to you if you REALLY want to see them.

Post April 5th, 2012, 11:46 pm

Points on hand: 4,334.00 Points

It's very rare seeing SM activity going on thease days. Personally I'm a SM fan and boy I sure can't wait what you come up with sometimes after you finnish[;)]

Post April 6th, 2012, 2:59 pm

Points on hand: 4,117.00 Points
I'm spending a lot of time on this, including a new queue (on land this time), so expect a great quality coaster when its uploaded! :D

Return to Scream Machines