Board index Roller Coaster Games Hard Hat Area Intamin-Pack coming soon. (Pics!)

Intamin-Pack coming soon. (Pics!)

The Hard Hat Area is the place to post construction news about your ride, so this is the place to hype your future upload!

Post October 24th, 2004, 5:44 pm

Points on hand: 4,300.00 Points

This one is for everyone who owns HR!
I wanted to give you guys a reason to dig out that forgotten simulator, and since I'm moving away from HR and looking more into NL, i wanted to leave with something spectacular.
If you don't have HR, you may still be interested in those pics and give me ideas [;)].

So far there are 3 rides in the pack, 2 of which have appeared before in similar form, but they're completely redone and have cool additions in lay-out and environment, as well as being incredibly smooth.
I'm debating myself on wether or not to add another, previously unreleased track that's almost done, but it doesn't live up to the quality of the other rides, so I'm not sure if it will be added.

Also, before this pack is released I may finish a 4D that i've been working on for a while.

Anyway, enjoy the pics. If you have HR and wish to test please let me know in this threat, any kind of feedback is welcome.

Aero was greatly improved, smoothened and has a longer lay-out at the end.

Check out the scenery with the bridge and tunnel!

The other coasters in the pack will be Parsec (possibly my best ride to date) with minor changes to make it smoother, and a smaller launched coaster with a unique twist (yet very realistic).
Last edited by FlyingV on October 24th, 2004, 5:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post October 25th, 2004, 5:19 am
Dirk_Ermen User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 2,175.50 Points
Bank: 45,000.00 Points
i used to have HR but i guess the game will lying somewhere in a dusty corner...

But it looks like a nice coaster, smooth?[:D]

Post October 25th, 2004, 5:03 pm

Points on hand: 4,300.00 Points

Smoother than a lot of things I've seen done in NL [;)]

Return to Hard Hat Area