Board index Roller Coaster Games NoLimits Coaster 2 Is it possible to copy & paste scenery objects?

Is it possible to copy & paste scenery objects?

All discussion relation to NoLimits Coaster 2 should be posted here. Purchase NoLimits Coaster from this page: nolimits-coaster-2-purchase-and-upgrade-links-t32524.html

Points on hand: 3,557.00 Points
I'm just trying to make it easier to place a lot of scenery objects like benches, lights, and fences. The fastest way I know to do it is to place a ton of scenery objects down in groups, and move the object to the desired place. It's just a faster way to place them one by one. Can I create a setup (ex: Bench/lamp/trash can), then copy & paste the setup throughout my park?

I feel like you guys will not understand my question.

Points on hand: 3,436.00 Points
Bank: 1,275.00 Points
The ability to copy and paste scenery objects is one of the things I've wanted so much, it would make fences so much easier to use!

But yeah, unfortunately I think you are limited to individual placement. I tend to place down the items in top view first to get them in place and then just adjust the height afterwards so they're on the ground. Or you can turn lock to ground on if the floor is pretty flat. Seems to be a fairly quick way of doing things.

Turbo User avatar

Points on hand: 5,506.00 Points
Bank: 21,857.68 Points

I can. Support Scenery FTW!
Coaster Count: 582 // Top Five: 1. Helix 2. Nemesis 3. Big Bad Wolf 4. Boulder Dash 5. Balder

Coasterkidmwm wrote:
4 G's to the taint was a bit much for me because I'm not a power bottom like Turbo

Metazoanhaddock User avatar

Points on hand: 3,282.00 Points
Bank: 52,337.00 Points
if you have coordinates and scale numbers for each axis you can, but it's a VERY lengthy process.
Head Moderator
Director, Structural Engineer - PEAK Amusements
Site Contest Judge (Supporting)
Chatroom Admin

Return to NoLimits Coaster 2